Reviews for Can I Keep Him?
Ghost chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
now I'm wondering if there's a second one of this because if Simmons met up with them again he'd owe them one and I just want to see his face or the autobots face when he tells them
Deda Altesse chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I like this!
katzlol chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
It does not suck. It's actually quite funny.
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Sucks. No, Simmons is a character that doesn't get enough love and seeing a fic that talks about his reactions after getting fired is interesting... especially if Cade and Frenzy ever tried to make him repay his debt.
Polish chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
This was hilarious! Nice job on this!
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
more please
Autaumn Wolf chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was awesome!
cheetana chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This does not suck! It's awesome! Fantastically written and in character... can't wait to see where you go from here :D
AriRashkae chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This was too funny! I absolutely love the banter between the two 'Cons, and poor Simmons. The guy just can't catch a break, can he? :-D A minor critique, though:

You specifically mention Frenzy buckling Simmons in, and having to unbuckle him at the hospital, but you also say Simmons hit the floor when Barricade stopped. Did you change your mind on which flavor of scene to play out, or did Frenzy leave the belt really loose? (not asking sarcastically, just a little point I noticed.)

I, for one, wouldn't mind seeing this continue a bit more, but it's awesome in it's own right.
Starseeded chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Haha, I don't like Simmons much. Nice place for him :D
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
frenzy is so evil. but pehaps not all decepticons are stupid.

keep going.
Shadir chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Very funny!
JuJill chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I don't think it sucks! This would be a great if you would write a second chapter. Maybe something about the repayment and Frenzy bugging Simmons;)

This work has the aura of a prolouge, so to speak...

They are fun together and you made their interactions (Barricade and Frenzy, too) enjoyable to read.

JuJill