Reviews for Sleepwalker
raspberry truffles chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I really liked this story! You have a great balance between luke's feelings for Noah and for Reid!

I love that Luke is making a choice to be with Reid, not just letting it happen to him.

I so wish the show had ended this way!

Great job!
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I like this story, and I'm devastated by what they did to Reid. However, I had to laugh, because I just recently found lure_atwt on LJ. And I appreciate you setting it up.

-Geek
S.E. Ripley chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This was absolutely wonderful. You are a PHENOMENAL writer. Seriously, I'm jealous lol. I actually like that it just ends. It's driving me crazy, don't get me wrong, but I like it, leaves it open for us to decide what Luke is going to do. If you ever write another chapter that would be wonderful ;] But I'm actually alright with this ending because the rest was just so well done. 3
num1twilighter chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
More please? 3
SvgeChick chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Dude, you rock and you get extra kudos for the Twilight reference. Maybe I'll write a companion piece entitled "Aftermath," because that's my Adam Lambert song du jour and it totally fits this ship too. I can't actually remember what Sleepwalker sounds like, which is why I am hitting the play button on my iPod now...Good Job!
me and Mr. Jones chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
ok first of all... PERFECT! i absolutely love it! it makes me love reid/luke more and more. Noah is an idiot, at least that's my opinion. And i'm glad that you made Luke stronger than i am sure the writer's of the show will. great joB!
Temperance chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was so sweet! That was an excellent story (even if it irked me that you had the characters asking "can I sit down" and "can I come in" because it should be "may I", especially from Reid, and I'm a grammar nazi) and I was SO pleased to finally find someone who thinks that, even though Noah was cool for a minute, Noah has totally been a jerk to Luke for far too long and it's about time Luke got someone new. I am so excited for the Luke/Reid! Bring on the denial of attraction and making out! I hope you do sequel this, it was really good.
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
loved this chapter. i say chapter because i'm hoping for more then just this one. you had me in tears. hope to read more soon.
xGlowingAngelx chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
OK, Since I fell for the Reid/Luke pairing (which was roughly Reid's first episode), I've been on a desperation hunt for as many fics as I could find. Fortunately, thanks to here and the LuRe LJ community (to name just 2), I've found quite a few fics.

This one has to be in the top 3 I have read so far. It was incredibly realistic and I'm so glad you acknowledged the change in Luke & Noah's relationship. That's where I'm most cautious with the show. It worries me to think they're going to drop Reid/Luke like a hot potato and have Luke/Noah reunite like nothing changed. Your version has done justice beautifully.

You managed to keep Luke, Noah and Reid all completely in character, which isn't always easy.

Seriously, I take my hat off to you. This was an amazing fic. So worth the read. Thank you so much for writing it.

*Adds to favourites*