Reviews for Vengence is Mine
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Huh. I thought he would kill her
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Woah. Heavy!
MinervaJean chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
wow, Jasper has some prob-lems! love it!
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Ooo! I love an unhappy ending.
FellowsheepOfThePeen chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
xTullyx recommended your story at :

Hiya folks!

I have a darling little Darksper one-shot for your reading pleasure.

The events in Volterra don’t turn out so well. Alice, Bella, and Edward? The Volturi made examples out of them. Jasper, pretty much a freaking mess because of the loss of his mate, decides to get his revenge. And oh boy, is he pissed. *Grins* Am I the only one who thinks that a pissed off Jasper is a hot Jasper? No? I didn’t think so.

Of course, the Volturi aren’t exactly surprised to see Jasper there. Aro, being the power hungry bastard that he is, invites Jasper to join his guard and Jasper kindly tells him to fuck off. He ain’t there to join Aro’s peanut gallery. He wants to see them burn. And personally, so do I.

But before any fires can be lit, Aro decides to pull out an ace his been hiding; A certain someone we all know.

Betcha can’t guess who it is? Then again…. maybe you could.

Turns out, Aro didn’t kill Bella like he lead the rest of the Cullen’s to believe. Unfortunately, he really did dispose of Alice and Edward. And poor Jasper is thrown for a loop and is at a momentary loss. Aro thinks he has the upper hand in all of this, but man, is he wrong.

Does Jasper get his revenge? Do he and Bella escape and ride off into the sunset together? Or does Jasper stay and end up part of Aro’s guard after all? So many questions… And I ain’t giving you squat!

Happy reading.
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
He never admitted to himself the evident truth...such a guy!
thegreengosgirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I have to admit this is the darkest and cruelest jasper I have read. It was a great read, but I don't like him. He blames everyone but the person that deserves the blame...Alice. She didn't have to go to Italy. Everyone has a choice & she made hers.
smelsies chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow I really don't like this Jasper. I understand he is in pain but damn he was just down right cruel. I did totally love the writing though. The story was really good as far as the writing goes. Shit I mean after that I am surprised she isn't starting a fire and jumping in it. It was a totally awesome story though.
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I'm at a loss for something to say about this chapter but I know that I need to read more. Congrats on a very powerful start to an intriguing story. I look forward to an update.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I absolutely loved this. It was amazing. You girls rock!

:) Kathy
Maffalda chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
It's probably a story without result but what a pity! the subject seemed promising and you write very well. what a great passion in your writing.

I really liked.
edmom chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
loved it that was hott
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Rut roh! Awesome!
karlalou31 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
hey hun..i finally managed to get reading this...and WOW..its fantastic and dark..i cant help but feel so sorry for bella, she really has been dealt with a shit hand..lol..brilliant tho xoxoxo
mccappy chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Wow... Jasper was pretty brutal with her! Guess that was the point.