Reviews for Welcome to Akatsuki
Jordan chapter 1 . 7/19
Can you make a part 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6? Or you can just do a couple of them. But can you make more please?
jj chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Sonomi24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
U should continue it's good and I really like it :)
U can't just leave me on that cliffhanger ... I'm tempted to continue it my self ... But it's yourstory and I won't take it from you ...
But plz finish :3 3
ELeKtriZ chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Woow i never knew tht Itachi was that ROUGH to Dei :( well nways good story plz make more story!Hehe!:)
Narcissa.Blue chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I hope dei won't give up and try to take his revenge...

awesome story, though some smudgy details would make it even hotter :P

Abby chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Lol loved it
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Killerkruemel chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
good start to a story that seems well written and one of few that are not off character. thank god. im happy now :) i'm into this brutal attitude of the akatsuki, hope you won't let dei be that stupid and amiable blonde, but the hot, seductive, ironic, dangerous killer :) sasori is ok, in my opninion he shouldnt be comforting dei right from the beginning... greets from germany btw
Jinx chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
omg! i have one word for itachi... SICK! that was so mean! but it was a great story u should continue the story. that would be great! XD keep up the good work!
LeoOsaka Bakura's stalker chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
LOL. I'm sitting here reading this thinking, I need to check this author's page. They write well, and loe and behold it's you. You who I was talking to. Like five minutes ago. Haha.

Anyway, I love how this was written, it wasn't too...detailed. Which makes it less grotesque. I felt bad for Dei right there though. It'll toughen him up~
hobomara chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
this story was amazing you really should continue or make a second one! :D
MelloxChocolate chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
i liked it, but i dont like sasori being so harsh with deidara, he should comfort him
black55widow chapter 1 . 4/6/2010