Reviews for The Fun of Baking
DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was great! I hate when all stories have is sex... cuz they can't think of something better! Well done! Good stuff .
LadyBigoud chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
each story involving food is so flirtatious and hot! Love it!
KelterSkelter chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Great job, I do love "Flirty Foster". Wish we could see what happens next...they didn't even ice the cake.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
*squee* It was so cute! :D
JTSplash chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
hehehe loved it:D Loved the mr orange reference too...Classic
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Freaking adorable 3
amyylasee chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Omg that was amazing!

Continue please ...
xNeariax chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Now this was cute. 3 Had me giggling a lot too 'cause I could totally see the whole flirtation/banter/teasing thing happen - very them. Oh, and I loved the "I still had to spell it out for you"-comment. She most likely will have to someday for him to finally make a move XD Good work, keep it up. :) *goes to read more of your stories*
lrigD chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This was so cute and ... just so cute. I loved it! It's just them, that transition from flirting to kissing, even though I was surprised Call said that flirting thing so early on. I wish they'd do that on the show!
IndelibleInk14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010

HughSoSexy chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I loved this so much! Light and fun. Good stuff. And now off to add to my favs.
otlakerat chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
LOVED this story. So fun. Loved the "Mr. Orange and Pulp" references! hilarious. Super fun...cute. Very well written! thank you so much!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Ahh very nice story!
lovethemajor chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was pure, hot fun! Loved it! And Mr Orange with "pulp" instead of blood? What a concept! :)
PhotonsBeFree chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh, that was really good. I'm still grinning. When she says they should stop not letting it go anywhere, and when she says that he can kiss her-oh, man. I have a feeling that I'm going to re-read this when I'm having a bad day. Thanks! :D