Reviews for The Fire Inside
Multifandom-mindthemess chapter 24 . 3/21
Wow. I really loved this story and i want more aang and more room andd more kissing. Is there a chance you have more written and just not published in 4 years?
I really hope it's a yes :P
Chris91234 chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
Please continue! This story was in one word, flawless. I just need more of it or at least an ending. You can't expect people to be satisfied with you stopping on a chapter purely about katara!? Anyhow, this story is great and I truly hope you will continue
Ruby of Raven chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
I want more! XD This was so good! Please update it! I know your into writing more Harry Potter fanfics, but please! Update, finish the story!
sofy chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
...ok...first of all i read this knowing it was abandoned because i saw an amazing fan art with this characters and just wanted to see were the original idea came from, im not regretting it now but... i have to say it s a shame you let that world you built stuck there whitout any more chapters :( it would have been amazing to read how things would develop between sokka and zuko how jet would probably want to ruin it maybe with azula helping XD and to know what would happen in "the war" between Ozai and the air monks!

but well unfortnately i know i shouldnt keep my hope high expecting my dumb review can provoke a continuation so i just wanted to say thank you for sharing this amazing story! :)
alusandrea chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
It's kind of annoying the way people keep telling Sokka he shouldn't hang out with Jet without explaining anything. Can they really blame him for trying to get to know someone when he has no idea what Jet has done in the past?
cawcawmthrfkrs chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I VERY RARELY review so early into the story but i LOVE the anticipation im getting of competition, and jet being a tryhard its pretty cute.
Luv2Read247 chapter 24 . 7/25/2012
Please please continue this fic! I find it so intriguing and Zuko and Sokka just got together! I want to know how things develop and everything. I also want Sokka to find out that Zuko is the Blue Spirit! :) Things are just getting so good! I really hope you come back to this story because it looks like you are still active with others. This story has a great plot and is very well written. :)
lamppu chapter 24 . 11/18/2011
I hope you'll eventually return to this fic! I am so eager to know what those things are that Zuko and Sokka don't want to talk about. And of course, I want to know how this ends!

(And I actually find Sokka's jokes funny...)
TobiBlack chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Where did you find that color meaning thing? I'm interested if you read this. By the way, and the reason why this is on a review and not a pm, I wanted to tell you: AWESOME!
TobiBlack chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Poor Sokka! No one considers his jokes funny!
TobiBlack chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
First chapter and I already want to know what's happening next!
The-Belladonna-Rose chapter 24 . 4/1/2011
this is really good. best au fic i've read. may i ask why it's on hiatus?
pandas'n'kisses chapter 23 . 2/6/2011
ah poo can't zuko and jet be friends and they all live happily ever after
pandas'n'kisses chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
jetkins don't do anything stupid know
pandas'n'kisses chapter 21 . 2/5/2011