Reviews for Dark Sides
Surreal Squirrel chapter 15 . 11/4/2010
Sorry I'm so late reviewing...but...THIS IS EPIC!

"I guess Cabal taste like crap," Well duuuuuh. Don't all evil things taste like crap?

"You tasered yourself," came a loud whisper from the brunette lying flat out on the floor with her eyes shut, arms and legs all over the place in 'pretend to be dead' mode.

"I did not!" shrieked Will.

"Did too."

"Did not."

...Pfft. He soooo did.

"Welcome home," Magnus whispered in her ear.

*sniffle*

GREAT JOB! I'm gonna miss this story...(even though, technically, it won't reallllly be . Technicalities.)
TalitaF chapter 15 . 11/2/2010
Goooodniss girl! Talent in heaps! Loved it! When's the next one :-) ?
Ninja Bagel chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
15 chapters of pure genius right here! :)
melissaadams22 chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Otherwise though it was a truly PHENOMENOL job...worthy of Sanctuary for sure :-D Nice work and I thank you immensly.

Melissa :) :D
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
That was awesome. I loved how John and Nikola couldn't even stop arguing to diffuse a bomb. Great touch. And the fact that Ashley's room was spotless, b ut everything was in it's place. I think that's what Magnus would have done as well. Great job.
Chocolate and Drama chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
In a word- EPIC. In two words- BEYOND EPIC! In three words- *passed out on the floor from the sheer epic-ness*

Which was actually nine words. Oh well.

THIS. TWAS. EPIC!

I cannot put nearly enough exclamation points. I think you get the picture.

"I did not!" shrieked Will.

"Did too."

"Did not."

DID TOO!

Pretty pretty please please PLEASE another chappie where the two girls are in the infirmary or something? Idk... I just like them!

EPIC!
TalitaF chapter 14 . 10/21/2010
Damn! You're good!
Japanese and Chocolate chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
Loved "which earned her a dose of the famous Magnus 'look'."
Carla-Leigh chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
wow, what a fantastic chapter, i really didn't expect that to happen. it really blew my mind :)
Surreal Squirrel chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
"That's what you get for messing with a Magnus." My new favorite quote. :)

I loved the whole Druitt/Ashley bonding-even-though-they-couldn't-hear-each-other-thing.

Update...Mhm. Right, now, missy. :)
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
That was truly wonderful. Now if only that was the way they would do it in the show. I know the feeling of a whole fic for one scene. That is what happened to me, but for a fic that was built around one scene this one is particularly awesome. Great job.
melandu95 chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
It's very very good. I love it! Go on!

C'était vraiment super cool. désolé pour l'anglais, mais je suis française et donc plus alaise pour écrire en français. j'ai adorée, vraiment. j'espère qu'il y aura bientôt la suite.

Mél :)
melissaadams22 chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
Hey there,

Interesting story/chapter I gotta say. *Smiles* Truly innovative and I really liked your work, please, please, please keep it up.
Carla-Leigh chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
That was so good, Ashley risking herself to save her family, how cute is that. Can't wait till the next chapter :)
melissaadams22 chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
Hey there,

Pausing my watching of Eureka, really need new Sanctuary back, and I wanted to just say GREAT job on this story. It's fantastic, a really nice respite from a miserable day. *Sighs* We're re-doing our bathroom and it's driving me nuts, I'm ready to go find a bush I swear.

Your story/update was like a candy bar treat though and I LOVED it.

Melissa