Reviews for Anger is a sin more dangerous than lust
Phoenix6975 chapter 19 . 2/13
It is sad you did not finish this fic. Probably because you started the other one with Severs as the werewolf
cztelnik chapter 4 . 1/17
I like how the perspective flips from character to character and there isnt a great deal of angst that is the result of stupid actions or misconceptions
cztelnik chapter 3 . 1/17
Severus' s feelings are beginning and he is surprisingly aware of them.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 1/17
A realistic portrayal of Dumbledore being manipulative and kind but not all knowing.
Belle-Cuddy chapter 19 . 8/14/2013
You need to post another chapter soon, like right now D
Amaya Tatsujin chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
Me at the end of the story: DAAAAMMMMIIIT!
soul-moon-lover chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
So have stop writing this fan fiction or something?
mymimicat chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Will you continue this story?
Epoch95 chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
Love your story! Please Update!_
Azrael Jinsei chapter 19 . 8/30/2012
This is very good. Thank you so much for writing it. I can't wait for more. Please write more soon.
Kashel chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
Intersting story so far.
The relationship was a bit rushed but overall I like your style just fine.
You describe Harry's feelings quite a lot which I tend to like in fanfictions.
Well um...
hopefully you'll continue this one day?
Would be a shame not to.
meechiegirl chapter 19 . 6/15/2012
OMG I have never been sooooooo caught up in fan fiction before. Please write more or I will go insane!
gtrchick23 chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
Yay! Loved this chapter! I am so glad that Harry and Severus are finally working towards their relationship. Big worry though about Harry/Severus being found out by Voldemort. That could be terrible, but incredibly dramatic! It breaks my heart for character deaths though...it's riveting, but these two characters always seem to get the short end of the stick, and they are so perfect for each other that you can't help but want them to be happy and live long, enjoyable, lives.
Broken.is.my.name chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really, REALLY liked this story. Please continue it! :(
Puzzle Me This chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
wow... this is a truely fantastic so far. I hope you do continue this story. No doubt yiou want more reviews, but I hope this review and others will make you want to continue. so I hope you really do continue this story.