Reviews for Looking for a few good men
Katescats chapter 13 . 3/23
Hi that was a very good story.
Mr.A chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Now that's a good story, and thoughtful one as well. Thank you for this understanding and great story. :)
Arva Bottley chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
I loved your storie ,please wright more
2merryann chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Nice story! Interesting interweaving of plots and characters.

I enjoyed the way you wrapped everything up!
Andrew chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Nobody remembers M*A*S*H anymore. It's good to find that someone besides myself appreciates it.
Brit8889 chapter 13 . 10/22/2010
Great story. loved it
foxfire222 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Oh No, who did you kill now? i hope it's not someone important.
foxfire222 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
i did always wonder what happened to him. i mean one episode he was there and the next it was like they had never roomed with the guy. can't wait to see what happens next.
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
it saddens me to think that stuff like that probably still happens to this very day. and calling it a Police Action, whatever. i know the story is already done but i plan to review each chapter because there aren't enough MASH stories out there.
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
Wow. A very well-written ending. I litterally have tears couring down my cheeks while writing this. I really hope you write more like this. Great job.
The people's Sgt chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
Good Chapter. I liked how you brought closure to Spearchucker/Ginger. So is Col. Spangler a Ghost? or is does the mystery continue?
phaorah chapter 13 . 5/24/2010
Nice way to finish the story its been an interesting and awesome cross over and story all together. Cant wait for the next interesting story you got coming down the road.
capt. n chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
very nice. i would have liked to see them go back to the site of the old 4077th and dig up the time capsule that they buried. if i recall the episode right, in the time capsul was radars bear, klingers dress, and a fan belt from a helicopter. you can contacat me if you need any more informaiton.
The people's Sgt chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
The other Captain Pierce! That was a surprise. The spearchucker lookalike, well now I have something to look forward too after "Lost" finishes this weekend.
phaorah chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
wow thats an unexpected twist! awesome chapter cant wait for 13!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »