Reviews for Wrong
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 17 . 3/27
This was amazing! I loved Seraphiel from the moment he first appeared. I don't have the words to express how much I liked this story. Well done!
DragonOfChanges chapter 1 . 1/29
I've read the whole story, and I don't know where to begin in praising your work! Maybe I'll find better words later, but for now just...WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
CONTINUE! This thing certainty isn't, a list cause.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
omg so good
butski chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
Wow, I don’t know what to say… This is great! With so many good chapters and plot twist. It’s funny, sad, intriguing and very well written.
I must confess that I'm usually not very fond of OC's, but I liked Seraphiel right away. Good job.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Johanna Night chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Too lazy to log in, as normally I'd leave a review with my account. But this...its amazing, so amazing I just had to leave one. Keep writing—you truly have talent and I look forward to reading some of your other works. Beautiful job on this, everyone was so in character and you made me love Seraphiel as much as any canon character.
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

Johanna
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Aww, poor Cas!
Jengurl24 chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Really great read! I liked how you managed to add in an OC without having them completely take over the story and everything stayed within the realm of possibility.
MultiFandomChickOfAwesomeness chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Ok so im on chapter 4 and ive got to say, this is probably one of the best Supernatural Fanfics ive ever read!
But the suspence is killing me! I gotta know whats up with all of this!
RainbowRabbit chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story (even through all the angst). The relationship between each of the characters was well written. And I really liked Seraphiel. He was a believable character with a strong personality. I'm not very good at writing reviews... But awesome job!
HenrySeb chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Oh my goodness, I dont really know how to express my affections towards this story. Well for starters it was very good and I loved the fact that you added Seraphiel, I really liked him. Now I think they should add him to the actual show, because I dont think I can watch it without him in it. . . well I can, but I mean I've beens so wrapped up in this story for the last few days that it would feel weird like as if it was missing something, because in my head he's a real cast member. Anyhow I loved how realistic and accurate your writing was to the show, it felt like a long episode. You should write more with Seraphiel! Great job and keep up the fantastic work!

-27Steve/2steve7
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
AGH IT'S OVER NOW IM SAD :( Loved the story! :)
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
AWWW Seraphiel! That was AGHH and god and akfkaksk
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
To be honest, I used to distrust Seraphiel... I dunno why I just thought he was going to betray them somehow, but despite this I was very worried that you were doing to kill him off! I very happy that you didn't (yet?) and btw that scene with Cas and Dean and the wings was akdkfkskdka
LOLChanny819 chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Wow. This was really, truly beautiful in every way.:) I can't imagine this getting any better. Sometimes I wonder what would happen in the show ended after season 5, and I can't decide if it would have been good or bad. But season 5 was my favorite and your story brought me back to it. Thanks! SMILES!
LOL