Reviews for Wrong
butski chapter 17 . 5/21
Wow, I don’t know what to say… This is great! With so many good chapters and plot twist. It’s funny, sad, intriguing and very well written.
I must confess that I'm usually not very fond of OC's, but I liked Seraphiel right away. Good job.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Johanna Night chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Too lazy to log in, as normally I'd leave a review with my account. But this...its amazing, so amazing I just had to leave one. Keep writing—you truly have talent and I look forward to reading some of your other works. Beautiful job on this, everyone was so in character and you made me love Seraphiel as much as any canon character.
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

Johanna
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Aww, poor Cas!
Jengurl24 chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Really great read! I liked how you managed to add in an OC without having them completely take over the story and everything stayed within the realm of possibility.
MultiFandomChickOfAwesomeness chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Ok so im on chapter 4 and ive got to say, this is probably one of the best Supernatural Fanfics ive ever read!
But the suspence is killing me! I gotta know whats up with all of this!
RainbowRabbit chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story (even through all the angst). The relationship between each of the characters was well written. And I really liked Seraphiel. He was a believable character with a strong personality. I'm not very good at writing reviews... But awesome job!
HenrySeb chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Oh my goodness, I dont really know how to express my affections towards this story. Well for starters it was very good and I loved the fact that you added Seraphiel, I really liked him. Now I think they should add him to the actual show, because I dont think I can watch it without him in it. . . well I can, but I mean I've beens so wrapped up in this story for the last few days that it would feel weird like as if it was missing something, because in my head he's a real cast member. Anyhow I loved how realistic and accurate your writing was to the show, it felt like a long episode. You should write more with Seraphiel! Great job and keep up the fantastic work!

-27Steve/2steve7
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
AGH IT'S OVER NOW IM SAD :( Loved the story! :)
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
AWWW Seraphiel! That was AGHH and god and akfkaksk
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
To be honest, I used to distrust Seraphiel... I dunno why I just thought he was going to betray them somehow, but despite this I was very worried that you were doing to kill him off! I very happy that you didn't (yet?) and btw that scene with Cas and Dean and the wings was akdkfkskdka
LOLChanny819 chapter 17 . 12/1/2012
Wow. This was really, truly beautiful in every way.:) I can't imagine this getting any better. Sometimes I wonder what would happen in the show ended after season 5, and I can't decide if it would have been good or bad. But season 5 was my favorite and your story brought me back to it. Thanks! SMILES!
LOL
LOLChanny819 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Well. I know this story is over, but I wanted to leave a review anyway since you asked about my feelings on slash.
For me, friendship and relationship between these two are both fine. Everyone tries to say it's all sexual, but it isn't. They love each other, but what they have is so much stringer than any relationship would be. So if they get together, I like it to be more innocent (but I don't like smut anyway). And if they're just friends, that's fine too. As long as they have that profound bond you've already displayed in this story, you're true to the show.
But never let anyone TELL you how to run YOUR story. Always write from the heart, because no matter what, you can't please everyone. And if people are going to stop reading any if your stories because you do or don't make Castiel and Dean a couple, then they would probably find something else to complain about anyway. We should all enjoy your writing for its beauty, not just for a relationship. And you do have a gift. Keep writing, and do it for you.:)
SMILES!
LOL
Katelyn2228 chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
That was really good, I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
I look forward to reading other stuff of yours.
tumbling-down-and-down chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
I haven't been able to find a fic that is long but not boring, and now I did! Your story's brilliant! Couldn't stop! :) there's enough angst but not too much and the humour is just nice! I love the parts where the angels think that dean is really like Michael, esp when he stared at them! Brilliant story! Keep it up! :D
Tashiya chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
Hey!
I know this story is over for a while now but I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it! Seriously, I did. There are some nails (is that correct, im French so Im not sure) I think in the scenario sometimes but as you meant it to be a short story, i guess it's hardly avoidable.
I loved the interactions between Dean and Cas, much lighter and balanced than in most of fictions (especially regarding the current turn of their relatioship in the show...) and most of all, I loved Seraphiel. I think you are the 1st one who succeeded in making me love an extra character, apart from Cas. Congrats! I was suspicious at first but I quickly became found of him, you made a hell of a job, so... well... keep writing, and Im gonna kepp reading you :-)
Thanks !