Reviews for Wrong
bbonin chapter 11 . 10/16
Lol Sam!
Telentropy X chapter 17 . 7/24
Oh I loved this! This was amazing! So well written, everything developed beautifully and you nearly had me in tears so many times. You made Lucifer scary (scarier even) and the dynamics between the Winchesters and the angels were perfect. Bravo!
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 17 . 3/30
That was beautifully written. None of the characters were OOC, the OC was well developed. I really liked it! I was just getting used to the double double brother act! I really liked it. They all sort of balanced each other out without it being slashy. Well done, mate!
Rania chapter 16 . 8/5/2016
Oh my god, it's GOD!
I cried my innards out man
To be frank I didn't expect much to come out of the story at first but it started to change my mind chapter after chapter
I love Seraphiel he is the angel i love most (after Cas of course) i love the ideas you came with it's amazing and original and meaningful and I'm running out of praises
I just love it and was completely blown away by God's appearance (especially that he showed up in the show much later) you had the courage to bring him in earlier and i love it lots ️️️
Thank you for this amazing masterpiece
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 17 . 3/27/2016
This was amazing! I loved Seraphiel from the moment he first appeared. I don't have the words to express how much I liked this story. Well done!
DragonOfChanges chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I've read the whole story, and I don't know where to begin in praising your work! Maybe I'll find better words later, but for now just...WOW!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
CONTINUE! This thing certainty isn't, a list cause.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
omg so good
butski chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
Wow, I don’t know what to say… This is great! With so many good chapters and plot twist. It’s funny, sad, intriguing and very well written.
I must confess that I'm usually not very fond of OC's, but I liked Seraphiel right away. Good job.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Johanna Night chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Too lazy to log in, as normally I'd leave a review with my account. But this...its amazing, so amazing I just had to leave one. Keep writing—you truly have talent and I look forward to reading some of your other works. Beautiful job on this, everyone was so in character and you made me love Seraphiel as much as any canon character.
Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

Johanna
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Aww, poor Cas!
Jengurl24 chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Really great read! I liked how you managed to add in an OC without having them completely take over the story and everything stayed within the realm of possibility.
MultiFandomChickOfAwesomeness chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Ok so im on chapter 4 and ive got to say, this is probably one of the best Supernatural Fanfics ive ever read!
But the suspence is killing me! I gotta know whats up with all of this!
RainbowRabbit chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story (even through all the angst). The relationship between each of the characters was well written. And I really liked Seraphiel. He was a believable character with a strong personality. I'm not very good at writing reviews... But awesome job!
HenrySeb chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
Oh my goodness, I dont really know how to express my affections towards this story. Well for starters it was very good and I loved the fact that you added Seraphiel, I really liked him. Now I think they should add him to the actual show, because I dont think I can watch it without him in it. . . well I can, but I mean I've beens so wrapped up in this story for the last few days that it would feel weird like as if it was missing something, because in my head he's a real cast member. Anyhow I loved how realistic and accurate your writing was to the show, it felt like a long episode. You should write more with Seraphiel! Great job and keep up the fantastic work!

-27Steve/2steve7