Reviews for Truth?
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
You totally caught Thirteen's 'something elseness'! Awesome!
ladylace616 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was pretty great to read! Loved Thirteen :)
Suncesco chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
That was excellent. I kind of prefer your story to the actual episode, but all the same the episode was one if my favorites. As to Thirteen and Wilson, I love them both! They were very in character.
Karaoke-Kitten chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
christikat chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I wished this conversation would have taken place! Awesome story. Dialogue-only fics are often difficult to follow but yours was a pleasure to read.
lucretiafly chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
perfect Thirteen, I could hear her and visualise those wicked grins and flicks of the eyebrows as she spoke and her last comment especially was very in character (especially considering the way, in the episode itself, she lied about her truths). One criticism maybe is that Wilson, I think, would call her Dr Hadley rather than Thirteen, but that's only a minor quibble.

How sad though that the episode actually had her counselling him on love with his ex-wife, rather than House... I prefer this version..!
Law Denvir chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow, you do dialogue well. :) It did confuse me with the blank " "..." " but i am easily confuzzled, so thats normal. You should now do one where Wilson... Ahh, where Wilson blushes whenever he see's House for the next day or something. You could make that mostly dialogue'd as well. :)
paulac45 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Nice concept to take a small clip from forthcoming episode but I do so hope TPTB don't ever go down that road as I am definitely a Huddy and couldn't reconcile my love for House into a H/W relationship.
the mischievous pixie chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
*claps* i like it, 13 and Wilson's characterizations are quite on point in this little ditty (a treat i have trouble finding...the on point characterizations i mean)