Reviews for Recovery
It's been awhile chapter 17 . 8/23
No, seriously. I read this back in 2011. I tried to find it again in 2014, but couldn't locate it. Then, by chance, I found it again while looking for Grovyle x Celebi fanfiction.

Well, here's to hoping you get back at it.
Celestail Spirit chapter 17 . 6/8
Wow this story is so good!
I can't wait for an update! Keep up the good work
Shiny Trixie Lulamoon chapter 17 . 2/8
Jeez, you update after 2 years?
Also ducknoir? Really? It's the second to last line as well!
Fix that shit!
SuperShaymin2 chapter 17 . 2/6
Oh my stars, an update! I honestly expected this to be one of the hundreds of cancelled fanfics i liked. But wow, it updated!
Thanks for putting the time into it! As a writer myself i understand how hard it can be to finish a chaoter story... and to just leave it there instead.

As for this chapter, it was really short, but i understand that, and I liked it for what it was. Good job! _
pokeperson1000 chapter 17 . 1/29
*sees update* Joy is what I am jumping for. :D

In all seriousness, thank you for updating. it's so nice to see that you haven't abandoned the story.

It's understandable that you haven't updated recently, we all have things that keep us busy in life (as well as the lack of motivation to continue writing).

Good job, keep up the good work (if you want to), best of luck, and take your time.

Though I do admit that I hope to see another update soon.
Shiny Trixie Lulamoon chapter 16 . 1/27/2015
wait wha?
ah FU**!
did you give up?
did you forget?
do you not care anymore?
well, it you do leave it like this, than Trixie can do nothing. Trixie did plan on giving a throughout review of this story once its done since you are a newbie but you stopped. oh well.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Stubborn Grovyle is stubborn. But that's what we love about him! XD
GamerGirl54321 chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
OT FRICKIN P
*runs off to ship them*
GamerGirl54321 chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
""But my dear Grovyle, you look so charming at this angle!" He rolled his eyes, but I saw a smile grow as well."

OTP!

But... No offense intended, but the TVTropes FanficRecs pages are for, well, the best of the best. The fics that just sort of... Blow you away and leave you sitting there, thinking "Whaa...?" for the next three hours. I don't mean to offend you, as this is a really good fic, but... I've only found, like, two of those, anyway, out of this whole archive, so... Yeah.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I like the character development :D

Also, Dusknoir's Shadow Sneak reminds me of... I think it was Nico di Angelo? Haven't read the PJO books in a while XD
GamerGirl54321 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
I SHALL NOW SPAM YOU BECAUSE OF THE SHORT CHAPTER SPAM SPAM SPAM...

...Jk XD
GamerGirl54321 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I love the metaphor with the revived seeds. Not that that's actually in the chapter, but... XD

And yeah, that's true. At some point, I was apparently... Something, I don't even remember XD because it took my worst enemy pointing that out - in a mean way, of course, because he's a prick - for me to do something about it.

But yeah, Dusknoir is the smart one, isn't he...
GamerGirl54321 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
*Celebi attemps to explain fake time trav-*

"Celebi…you're breaking his mind. And mine."

I cracked up at this line XD

But Grovyle just going to sleep like that... Grovyle, pwease be okay D: