Reviews for Recovery
wait wha?
ah FU**!
did you give up?
did you forget?
do you not care anymore?
well, it you do leave it like this, than Trixie can do nothing. Trixie did plan on giving a throughout review of this story once its done since you are a newbie but you stopped. oh well.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Stubborn Grovyle is stubborn. But that's what we love about him! XD
GamerGirl54321 chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
OT FRICKIN P
*runs off to ship them*
GamerGirl54321 chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
""But my dear Grovyle, you look so charming at this angle!" He rolled his eyes, but I saw a smile grow as well."

OTP!

But... No offense intended, but the TVTropes FanficRecs pages are for, well, the best of the best. The fics that just sort of... Blow you away and leave you sitting there, thinking "Whaa...?" for the next three hours. I don't mean to offend you, as this is a really good fic, but... I've only found, like, two of those, anyway, out of this whole archive, so... Yeah.
GamerGirl54321 chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
I like the character development :D

Also, Dusknoir's Shadow Sneak reminds me of... I think it was Nico di Angelo? Haven't read the PJO books in a while XD
GamerGirl54321 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
I SHALL NOW SPAM YOU BECAUSE OF THE SHORT CHAPTER SPAM SPAM SPAM...

...Jk XD
GamerGirl54321 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
I love the metaphor with the revived seeds. Not that that's actually in the chapter, but... XD

And yeah, that's true. At some point, I was apparently... Something, I don't even remember XD because it took my worst enemy pointing that out - in a mean way, of course, because he's a prick - for me to do something about it.

But yeah, Dusknoir is the smart one, isn't he...
GamerGirl54321 chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
*Celebi attemps to explain fake time trav-*

"Celebi…you're breaking his mind. And mine."

I cracked up at this line XD

But Grovyle just going to sleep like that... Grovyle, pwease be okay D:
GamerGirl54321 chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
*fangirl squeals* SHIPPING!
GamerGirl54321 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Oh... My review was completely pointless, then :P
GamerGirl54321 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
I love the fic so far, but I thought I'd say something (even though everyone probably mentioned this already... :P). The font didn't carry over XD
WeirdoGirl chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Actually, I know people who have had just one tiring day & they got to sleep within, like, 1 minute, and I'm like, "Wait! I wanted to ask you questions..."
Leafily chapter 16 . 4/29/2014
As long as the next update comes out soon and you don't have anymore delays until you're finished the fanfic it's FINE!

-tsk tsk, The Great and Beautiful Goddess Leafily Sylvistar. XD.
Leafily chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Confusing for some? Yes. Confusing for me? Not a chance!
Leafily chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I absolutely love this fanfic.