Reviews for We Belong
L-Anne Cullen chapter 18 . 12/8/2019
You don't need to share each of their POVs. Its repetitive and quite annoying. Your beta should tell you that.
FrogEnchantress chapter 34 . 10/13/2019
Loved it!
momma2fan chapter 34 . 9/14/2019
Great job! Loved it!
ObsidianDraconis chapter 34 . 7/11/2019
Befitting ending for Edward. Aro and his irritating bs. But at least Edward won’t bother them again and he’s alive for the Cullens. I have officially read all of your completed fics, at least the Twilight one. I hope one day you’ll finish the ones that aren’t and I’ll read those too.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 32 . 7/11/2019
Wtf happened?
ObsidianDraconis chapter 30 . 7/11/2019
He has gone insane. I hope to god someone finds them soon.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 29 . 7/11/2019
Oh Edward you fool
ObsidianDraconis chapter 28 . 7/11/2019
What the crap is he doing there?
ObsidianDraconis chapter 27 . 7/10/2019
I don’t know why people can’t realize that just because someone was once a manwhore doesn’t mean they’ll always be one. What they do before they find that one person always meant for them should be their business and shouldn’t be held over their heads, man or woman and I want to smack Maria and punch Jake for making Paul feel like less of a person because he had a past before Bella. And sure, the imprint changed things but I believe even without it he would have changed, become a different person.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 20 . 7/9/2019
Thank god for Jasper.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 11 . 7/9/2019
Sounds like Jake has finally phased
ObsidianDraconis chapter 5 . 7/9/2019
Her little game almost caught the both of them. Lmao
ObsidianDraconis chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
Oh boy. This is going to be fun. So Jake hasn’t phased yet I see. He’s going to be soooo pissed when he finds out what happened. Looks like maybe Embry hasn’t phase either? Since Jake didn’t mention him with Sam?
Arami Estigarribia chapter 34 . 6/25/2019
I feel a kick in my ovaries of the pathetic thing that is Bella with Edward. seriously every time I go back to see the movies I wonder what the hell Meyer sold us. It is the most toxic relationship I have seen.
ps: I love your fic, I'm reading your other fic too.
Arami Estigarribia chapter 19 . 6/25/2019
seriously? Paul had every reason to be mad and angry.
they left her like a rag and she keeps on stupidly clinging to them
1,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »