Reviews for We Belong
andrewpine chapter 22 . 7/8/2016
What the hell now? she more or less told him to kick Eddie ass so now what is her it was that she wanted to jump his bones and she felt like he was rejecting her.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
That girl is too damn nice. anyone else would be looking for a flamethrower not forgiving them and wishing them well after what they did to her. now can they get to having sex,that girl is going to burst if he doesn't take care of her soon.
andrewpine chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
We should expect the little faggot to show back up what kind of crap will he be pulling then?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 7/8/2016
Aaah!wasn't that so special?
andrewpine chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I dislike how she is always written as clumsy when she isn't.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 34 . 6/27/2016
Really good story, loved it
andrewpine chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
Do they really think he will leave her alone?
andrewpine chapter 18 . 5/7/2016
Let me guess Alice couldn't see her anymore so the little faggot had to come and check on her? the fairy boy will probably have a major hissy fit when he finds out she is with one of those disgusting mutts.
andrewpine chapter 14 . 5/7/2016
All you are doing is repeating the same chapters over again.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 5/7/2016
So will fairy boy Eddie be coming back to claim his ''love'' sometime later in this will he be telling her about the imprinting?
andrewpine chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
The numb nut needs to tell her what happened.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 5/7/2016
Karma is a bitch young wolf,HA! HA! HA!.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Did they just throw her to the lions? wonder what Sam said to him when he went to talk to him?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Piss ant little cowardly bitch.
Raven J. Haile chapter 34 . 4/20/2016
This was fangtastic. I adore Paul and Bella. I am kinda avoiding reading Bella/Jacob stories right now so this was great to read. And it was wonderful reading from the different point of views. :3
1,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »