Reviews for Do It All Over Again
Capt John Price chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
This story has been really cool, are you going to continue it? It's been 3 years but it's still as interesting as when I first read it. Hope you update soon
too lazy to login chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I really enjoy this story. I think the concept of a grown up Justin in his 16 yr old body is intriguing.
bluemoonwinchester chapter 5 . 5/21/2010
Cute, I like it. Can't wait to see where it's going. Awesome stuff. Also, I'm totally a Jalex shipper but only in like, AU circumstances (not related, preferably, or if they are, tragic ending). Anyway, will be watching this story grow.
Resotii chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
"Yeah, and I'm Hannah Montana"

lol that part made me laugh.

i'm surprised I neer saw this story. really interesting. :)
sakura240 chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Kura: Honestly, I thought that Alex would ignore him and do the do-over spell...I was way off!

Berry: But the chapter was as awesome as ever! Please update asap!
sakura240 chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
Kura: Hmmm...this is seriously interesting...much more then the other WOWP stories I've ever read...

Berry: Poor Justin...seem difficult...

Kura: Please update asap!
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Haha, really good chapter! I felt bad for Justin having to go back to school in the middle of the summer. And how much would it suck to have to take a math test you already took 2 years ago? I also felt bad about the water in the face, but it was also very funny and a very Max thing to do. I also liked the small details about Justin tripping because he's ligther and shorter. I liked Alex's terms for "Justin language." Their banter was great. I like how Justin is kind of avoiding Miranda. I would prefer one mega story, by the way. Random question, but is this a Jalex?
Not Just a Nerd chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I like it..I think I'd rather like 4 or 5 chps like episodes... just one question, this isn't a jalex, right?
SprinklesAreFun chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Are you going to update i truly love the concept and is it will be Harper and Justin together story? Cause I;ve been meaning to read one in a while?
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This is one of the coolest Wizards of Waverly Place plots I have ever read! I thought you really got inside Justin's head. There were a few typos, like you refered to Justin as "her" a few times, no biggie. I love how he's the only one who remembers and the reversal of who won the competition. Update soon :)
WishFlower chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I can't wait to keep reading! Please add a chapter soon! This sounds really good and original, I can't wait!