Reviews for The Last Sunset
Debbie37 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
The writing was really good. I thought the whole part where Eric and Sookie are taken was a bit far fetched. I would think that someone would notice that some guy came in through the back way and went into a room that he wasn't supposed too, not to mention that a bunch of guys walking into a vampire bar with flamethrowers is a bit much. I also don't like how Sookie and Eric again don't talk about they're relationship, but like Sookie says at the end, Eric has a lot to deal with.

Even with all that, I still read it through, so it couldn't have been that bad.
Trajedy99 chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Thank you for a very interesting story and original storyline. Daywalking vampires - I'd like to see that. I do hope Sookie and Eric resolve their differences. Thank you and Regards. Trudy
ljhjelm49 chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
A sweet but sad ending. I have enjoyed the story.

Linda
ljhjelm49 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
Wow day time sex for Eric. Nice:)
ljhjelm49 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Go Sookie:)
ljhjelm49 chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
what will happen to Eric. I he will save the day.
ljhjelm49 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Nice again
ljhjelm49 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I like the story.
xandra37 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Aw that's so sad with Eric! He enjoyed the sunlight so much, but could only spend one day in it. This was a great story though. Thanks so much for sharing!
ncmiss12 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Loved this story! I hope for a sequal!
MargaritaS chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
aww that was sad, he had a chance at the sun and lost it again :( i think you should have amelia pop in and help sookie with her memory, she did afterall lisen in on all of the profs work :)
nimath chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Love the concept of a vaccine! This story really left me guessing. I never knew if the vaccine would be permanent, and for awhile I thought you had turned Eric human again! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I would love to read a sequel if you were ever interested in writing one!
NelBearPig chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Atre you planning on writing a sequel?
Bethakinz chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
the ending was sad (
charhamblin chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Well Cr*p. That was the end? Kind of left everything up in the air. Is there a sequel?