Reviews for PostIt Notes chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very nice. It was actually a bit of a surprise ending too; well that or I'm just a bit slow. Either way, I just liked how they'd already been together for three weeks. ;)

There is just on tiny problem. I was confused by the description of the first post-it note Kevin left. You mentioned a picture of Macy and then the note and I'm just not sure what it comprised of other than the words: If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine. No big deal though, I got the gist and enjoyed every second of reading this. :D
of self chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
How AWESOME is this? VERY. I love how it started off innocuous and sweet and then Stella machinating to get them together. But I loved the end even more cause gosh, it was them doing the machinating. (You know, these two could take over the world and we'd never even have a clue cause they'd be so quiet and innocent about it!)

And I love how Stella and Joe are ever clueless and Nick's the only sane man. But after he's in on Kevin/Macy's plan for Joe/Stella, I dont think he will be sane anymore.

AWESOME FIC. And please excuse me for the rambly review. I get terribly excited when it's Kevin and Macy who are being devious yet totally adorable. :D
starfishbeliever chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
haha I like devious Kevin&Macy... Nick better hide if he wants to escape involvement in their schemes!

LaPaige chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
This was brilliant! I loved the twist at the end - I honestly believed it was Stella. And how Macy and Kevin went along with it was awesome. I've missed your writing so much and this made me smile :D
tic tac toe 03 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
ah i loved this its so cute and Macy and Kevin are adorable together.

From the End of Heaven chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is so precious- don't doubt your writing skills! So so cute!

All of them are very in character and I just adore this.

Thanks for the much needed dose of Kacy.
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
the ending was so unbelievable! i doubt nick is going to agree to their plan though. but its worth a shot. that would be a fantastic one shot sequel if it did happen.
suburbs chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
So cute! I love the use of post it notes - especially that Macy sends the same nite back when he needs it. And Kevin's reaction was great. I also love Nick's reactions to Stella. Also, thank you for the wonderful reviews! I'm on holiday with the girls so I haven't been able to respond.
UnapologeticallyMe chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Aw, this was really cute! Very good for forcing your self to write based on an opening sentence! Maybe you should write a sequel for Joe and Stella...;)

Anyways, keep up the good writing!
silvereyed angel chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
you kidding me? this was incredibly cute and funny! I love it and I dare you to say again that it's no good, because it is.

I loved best friends/lovers Kevin and Macy, you discribed them so perfectly how I would imagine them. Writing weird post-its and finishing each others' sentances.. :) it' terribly cute and wonderfully written, I must say!

Stella and Joe were of course being Stella and Joe, obvious and romantic at exactly the same time. As Nick was nice, in the background and kind of silent. Which made them all very in-character.

you've got some good creativiness in your head there :)

Kudos to you, I loved it