Reviews for Never means forever
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was very very cute. o-o

I liked it a lot.
Zewy chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I have read this like a hundred time and I never get bored. I love it. High-five for perverts!

I was really hoping for a new chapter for this one, will you make one? I really hope you will, cause I love it. I can't discribe how much I love it. I'm sorry that I can't be more clear on what I like, but that's just because I like the whole story. The way you portrait the persons, the surrounding just everything.

I really hope you will make a new chapter or 2 perhaps 3? Updated soon or make more lovely fanfics like this!

AWESOME WORK, KEEP IT UP!

- zess
cherophobia chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
aw, that was sweet. and leaves a bit for interpretation. is there more? from the author's note, i assumed there was, but, just my two cents in there that if there is, i'd be more than willing to follow :)

great job
Silly Moo Cow chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
OMG this looks good! I LOVE MCCORMICK INCEST! Can't wait till you write more! D Awesome. x
chikurinlove chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
HOTNESS DUDE!
Feathershin chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
they're brothers yesyesyes

OMFG This is good so far! Absolutely wonderfully believable character writing, especially Kevin. I REALLY hope you wind up writing more of this, it's fantastic! Best KevinKenny story I've seen so far!