Reviews for Fearsome Beasts
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 1/26
Daaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww.
Hanable-13 chapter 4 . 1/13
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet and sappy... perfect.

H }:)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
loved it!
Toodleoo chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Well, this is perfect. Just perfect. Severus is protective of Hermione even though he thinks she's going to reject him, you lead us down the path of his thinking that she will toss him out, and then everything works out perfectly in the end.

I love watching Hermione turn on the pixies ("little tosspots"), too.

Thank you for sharing this story!
Toodleoo chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Yowza. Well... That takes care of THAT, doesn't it? Good on Hermione for reassuring him that she was interested long before the pixie dust demolished her inhibitions. And for stopping the poor pixie-man from ripping out his own wing.
Toodleoo chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Oh, I love virtuous Hermione ('our values are not for sale') and practical Snape ('no, but the shop will be') here. This whole scenario is perfect - Hermione's bleeding heart has led to a pixie infestation, and... WHAT? How did they both transform into pixies?

Also, I love that Hermione tosses his commands back in his face... She gives as good as she gets! And the bit about his restraint around her while he's teaching her - wonderful.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
THIS IS BRILLIANT.

Honestly, how it doesn't have hundreds of reviews is beyond me. You could rewrite the phonebook and I think I'd find it hilarious. Your Severus is just hard enough (cuddly widdle animals vs. merchandise?), your Hermione is feisty, they're clearly already on the same page (with their Nackledirk esteem, if nothing else)... Severus is already quite aware of the little woman beside him... But it's things like "cleanliness was next to godliness in Potionry" that really make this story zing off the page.
snapify52 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Delightful and energetic!
Avalon-Mist chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Awww. I really liked this story. Snape as a pixie was too cute.
Avalon-Mist chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I hope you don't take this in a weird way, but I really like the imagery you use for your stories. I like how well you describe the scenery and what happens.
Avalon-Mist chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
What a lovely way to spend ones evening...
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I can relate to Hermione in this chapter, but then again I can relate to Snape's opinions on her reactions to dangerous creatures as well.
TalesOfSpike chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Just catching up on last week's sshg quiz entries. This was a wonderful little tale, though I'm not sure if enjoying pixie sex makes me ever so slightly warped. If so, then so be it, because I loved it.
TessLouise chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This was so funny and sweet. Thank you.
Moonchild1212 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Very sweet! I loved the pixie romp!