Reviews for Fearsome Beasts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
I see that this was written forever ago and I doubt you still bother reading reviews, but I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the warning about humans-having-sex-while-in-nonhuman-form. That doesn't bother me at all but I can see how it might bother others, and I appreciate that you gave the warning.
MyWitch chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
What a fantastically fun way to end years of UST! And that pixie!sex was HOT! Loved it :D
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
this was so fun and creative!
HelenaRickman1 chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
This is adorable!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Cute
Jessie Deal chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Cute ending.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
Another amazing story although I am saddened that you haven't write a new story in years on . Do you post newer stories elsewhere or have you stopped writing.
kci47 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
This was fun and also sweet! Love the idea of them becoming pixies for a night, and Hermione's soft spot for creatures was right on. :) Really well done!
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Love it! Bloody pixies! ;-)
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
AWWW! LOVE THIS! REALLLLY HOOTTT STUUFFFF!
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Daaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww.
Hanable-13 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet and sappy... perfect.

H }:)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
loved it!
Toodleoo chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Well, this is perfect. Just perfect. Severus is protective of Hermione even though he thinks she's going to reject him, you lead us down the path of his thinking that she will toss him out, and then everything works out perfectly in the end.

I love watching Hermione turn on the pixies ("little tosspots"), too.

Thank you for sharing this story!
Toodleoo chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Yowza. Well... That takes care of THAT, doesn't it? Good on Hermione for reassuring him that she was interested long before the pixie dust demolished her inhibitions. And for stopping the poor pixie-man from ripping out his own wing.