Reviews for Fearsome Beasts
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 4 . 5/31
Another amazing story although I am saddened that you haven't write a new story in years on . Do you post newer stories elsewhere or have you stopped writing.
kci47 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
This was fun and also sweet! Love the idea of them becoming pixies for a night, and Hermione's soft spot for creatures was right on. :) Really well done!
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Love it! Bloody pixies! ;-)
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
AWWW! LOVE THIS! REALLLLY HOOTTT STUUFFFF!
Kurai Ummei chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
Daaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww.
Hanable-13 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sweet and sappy... perfect.

H }:)
MoonShadowAMR chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
loved it!
Toodleoo chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Well, this is perfect. Just perfect. Severus is protective of Hermione even though he thinks she's going to reject him, you lead us down the path of his thinking that she will toss him out, and then everything works out perfectly in the end.

I love watching Hermione turn on the pixies ("little tosspots"), too.

Thank you for sharing this story!
Toodleoo chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Yowza. Well... That takes care of THAT, doesn't it? Good on Hermione for reassuring him that she was interested long before the pixie dust demolished her inhibitions. And for stopping the poor pixie-man from ripping out his own wing.
Toodleoo chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Oh, I love virtuous Hermione ('our values are not for sale') and practical Snape ('no, but the shop will be') here. This whole scenario is perfect - Hermione's bleeding heart has led to a pixie infestation, and... WHAT? How did they both transform into pixies?

Also, I love that Hermione tosses his commands back in his face... She gives as good as she gets! And the bit about his restraint around her while he's teaching her - wonderful.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
THIS IS BRILLIANT.

Honestly, how it doesn't have hundreds of reviews is beyond me. You could rewrite the phonebook and I think I'd find it hilarious. Your Severus is just hard enough (cuddly widdle animals vs. merchandise?), your Hermione is feisty, they're clearly already on the same page (with their Nackledirk esteem, if nothing else)... Severus is already quite aware of the little woman beside him... But it's things like "cleanliness was next to godliness in Potionry" that really make this story zing off the page.
snapify52 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Delightful and energetic!
Avalon-Mist chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Awww. I really liked this story. Snape as a pixie was too cute.
Avalon-Mist chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I hope you don't take this in a weird way, but I really like the imagery you use for your stories. I like how well you describe the scenery and what happens.
Avalon-Mist chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
What a lovely way to spend ones evening...