Reviews for Fearsome Beasts
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
THIS IS BRILLIANT.

Honestly, how it doesn't have hundreds of reviews is beyond me. You could rewrite the phonebook and I think I'd find it hilarious. Your Severus is just hard enough (cuddly widdle animals vs. merchandise?), your Hermione is feisty, they're clearly already on the same page (with their Nackledirk esteem, if nothing else)... Severus is already quite aware of the little woman beside him... But it's things like "cleanliness was next to godliness in Potionry" that really make this story zing off the page.
snapify52 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Delightful and energetic!
Avalon-Mist chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Awww. I really liked this story. Snape as a pixie was too cute.
Avalon-Mist chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
I hope you don't take this in a weird way, but I really like the imagery you use for your stories. I like how well you describe the scenery and what happens.
Avalon-Mist chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
What a lovely way to spend ones evening...
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I can relate to Hermione in this chapter, but then again I can relate to Snape's opinions on her reactions to dangerous creatures as well.
TalesOfSpike chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Just catching up on last week's sshg quiz entries. This was a wonderful little tale, though I'm not sure if enjoying pixie sex makes me ever so slightly warped. If so, then so be it, because I loved it.
TessLouise chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This was so funny and sweet. Thank you.
Moonchild1212 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Very sweet! I loved the pixie romp!
fadewind chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Very cute and sweet short. I enjoyed reading this while up rocking my newborn at 3am. ;).
SusanMarieS chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Yay! Great job. Very inventive.
MollysSister chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Its a win-win! Neither one of them have to worry about the pixies getting them ever again! Yippeee for happily ever after stories. This is wonderful AV. I love it all over again.
MollysSister chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
For some strange reason my I can now recall reading about their pixie night of lechery. I guess the wings and the blue skin jarred my memory! Ha!
MollysSister chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Wait a minute why don't I remember this story? Am I the victim of a botched memory charm? Did I read it else where and my habit of a large glass of wine each night has finally corrioded my memory? You wrote me a story and I should have bowed before you. I AM SO SORRY AV! I beg your forgiveness.

You turned SEverus into a naked pixie man being pelted to death by acorns? How do you come up with this twisted stuff? I love it!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Things I adored about this chapter:
1. The story is written for meeeeeee!
2. Hermione is a bleeding heart animal lover
3. Being a potion master is NOT so great. Way to take the path less travelled.
4. Ron is banned from the shop. Tee hee.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »