Reviews for Fearsome Beasts
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I can relate to Hermione in this chapter, but then again I can relate to Snape's opinions on her reactions to dangerous creatures as well.
TalesOfSpike chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
Just catching up on last week's sshg quiz entries. This was a wonderful little tale, though I'm not sure if enjoying pixie sex makes me ever so slightly warped. If so, then so be it, because I loved it.
TessLouise chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
This was so funny and sweet. Thank you.
Moonchild1212 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Very sweet! I loved the pixie romp!
fadewind chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Very cute and sweet short. I enjoyed reading this while up rocking my newborn at 3am. ;).
SusanMarieS chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Yay! Great job. Very inventive.
MollysSister chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Its a win-win! Neither one of them have to worry about the pixies getting them ever again! Yippeee for happily ever after stories. This is wonderful AV. I love it all over again.
MollysSister chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
For some strange reason my I can now recall reading about their pixie night of lechery. I guess the wings and the blue skin jarred my memory! Ha!
MollysSister chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Wait a minute why don't I remember this story? Am I the victim of a botched memory charm? Did I read it else where and my habit of a large glass of wine each night has finally corrioded my memory? You wrote me a story and I should have bowed before you. I AM SO SORRY AV! I beg your forgiveness.

You turned SEverus into a naked pixie man being pelted to death by acorns? How do you come up with this twisted stuff? I love it!
MollysSister chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Things I adored about this chapter:
1. The story is written for meeeeeee!
2. Hermione is a bleeding heart animal lover
3. Being a potion master is NOT so great. Way to take the path less travelled.
4. Ron is banned from the shop. Tee hee.
delighted chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
A fine story.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Ah. I'm glad that Hermione made it so clear that they were going to stay together, bruised, scratched, and possibly pregnant. But together.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Wow! (fans self vigorously)

No wonder there are so many of the little blue devils...

And I suspect that they'll manage this glory once they're human, too.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Oops. Now _that_ was unexpected. Boy, are they in trouble now...
RunLiLiRun chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Awwww! This was the cutest H/S fic ever! Lovely plot, entertaining and sexy.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »