Reviews for Mercy of a Monster
SheilaL chapter 32 . 12/28/2014
The best story of Wesker and Jill that I have ever read. Really!
And there's a simple reason: The characters remain true to the original.
When I read about Wesker, then it is either too soft or too crazy shown. Wesker is Wesker in your story. He is still bad, calculating and controlling.
The relationship with Jill is not absurd. It is even understandable by both sides. It remains interesting. Neither of the two is soft.
Do not get me wrong. I love this couple, but I always find it funny how warm-hearted and misunderstood Wesker is represented in these stories.
Some found the sex scene inappropriate. I do not agree. As mentioned above, the characters are understandable.
Wesker does not run around and sleeps with different women.
Wesker: "I rape you!"
Woman: "No!"
Fan Girl: "YAY!"
He has a certain affection for Jill. This is understandable and perfectly adequate. Evil as he is, he uses some stuff out.
And it remains to Jill. He still thinks with his head and not with his cock. Would otherwise be very strange.
When Jill broke Excellas nose, I could throw me to the ground.
*Sigh* I could write so much more to this story, but then I think perhaps I find no end.
It is simply brilliant and I hope that you finish this story sometime.
Luontoiti chapter 32 . 5/29/2014
Have you given up this story? Please don't! It's so good!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/16/2014
More please ! :-) this is amazing.
Hellnaw chapter 32 . 12/9/2013
I'm so glad I came across this wonder story. This is very believable and I loved how you managed to keep Wesker in character. Again, this is beautifully written. I hope you continue this story I would love to know what happens to Jill and when Chris learns about what Wesker has done and put his beloved Jill through. I also am anxious to know what was Wesker's failsafe plan that he had if his plan was to fail.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
This is simply amazing! Great read :) I like the fact you kept wesker a monster like he is and not to romanticize him. Put this story in a book and id buy it in a heartbeat 3 I cannot say enough good things about this!
lorraynne chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! onde está as continuações? minha vida perdeu o sentido! XD excelente trabalho oh deus poste mais capítulos!
PSG1JOHN chapter 32 . 8/26/2013
Wow This story is the best and Frist Resident Evil story i had read...

The darkness, how Wesker acts and how he breaks down Jill I love it... , now i have to find some more good Resident evil flics.
DCIPHOENIX chapter 32 . 5/31/2013
I think this was the only or the most positive chapter in this story! I liked it. Though, I miss the doom and gloom tbh and where's Chris?! O: Where is he? Have you forgotten about him? And whoo. I hope Jillian sorts her head out and Wesker stops violating her. The Monster.

Please update soon. You've done a fantastical job if creating this. I'd love to see it finish. And the ending you wrote all those many moons ago. DCIPHOENIX
DCIPHOENIX chapter 31 . 5/31/2013
Ffff... That was another phenomenal chapter. Oh, God, Jill! It is all an act right? The Stockholm Syndrome?! Luring him into a false sense of security and all.
Oh and I loved this chapter and love where you're going with it. Also the description of Excella - "She was but a mouse standing idly, hypnotized, in front of a large snake who could strike at any moment." Utterly perfect.
DCIPHOENIX chapter 30 . 5/31/2013
No. Jill... Oh my lord, what have you done, Jill?! No!

A fantastic chapter.
DCIPHOENIX chapter 29 . 5/31/2013
That was perfect... I... Once again there's no words to describe how this made me feel and the feelings between the lines.
DCIPHOENIX chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
That was... *rocks in the corner.* not at all what I was expecting at all. But it was so damn good. Pun unintended. And still dark, angsty and helpless. Another breathtaking chapter. Poor Jill... But a part of her liked it. And he's not done with her. Oh lord, the poor woman.

DCIPHOENIX chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
Oh my... Wesker, you monster. That poor man. He tried to comfort Jill and it cost him his life. :( but did he do more to anger the Minster himself...? A great chapter. I loved it, oddly enough. So dark and grim. I love the whole thing so far. And smut to come?! Delightful. :)

DCIPHOENIX chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Oh my gosh... I... Wow!
DCIPHOENIX chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Chrisssss! Oh, Chris... Anyways I loved that chapter. Insightful. :)