Reviews for Embry Imprints on a Bunny
Bailey Michelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
lol Ha Edward's mean!
Ani chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
'She prefers the term bunny.' lol lmfao lmao rofl roflmao and any other laughing text terms you can think of. -
TexasHomeSlice chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
*giggles* I feel sooo high right now-it's like 12am in TX so i gotta be quiet- because I'm reading this and also listening to the "Singing in the rain/Umbrella" mash-up from the "substitute" episode of Glee. And it's a upbeat song so I'm like EXTRA happy! You made me really muchos happy monjouri.
lucysmith chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
whenever im feeling a little bit down i read this storyz. i absolutly love it, i know everyone says that in their review but i really really mean it its absolutly hilarious and makes me laugh my head off. which is not good to do when your in bed at half 12 and everyones asleep, well actually they are awake now cos i was laughing so hard i fell off the bed and nearly landed on my rabbit, who incidently is called sarah. she however was not amused when i told her the reason i laughed.

anyway enough with me blabbering on i know you written this story ages ago but decided to leave a review because of the incident above. thanks for the laugh
Hayley.N.B chapter 1 . 4/6/2010