Reviews for After the Ashes
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Demyx as a white cheetah sounds sooo cute! ;W; And I'm not surprised that Axel's a lion; I always thought he would be! Personally, I think this is my favorite story of yours because of the meaning behind it and how you went about writing it. As usual, your writing is amazing and awe-inspiring, but I also love this story because of how you had Axel explain to Roxas why he and Demyx put themselves in harm's way. Very nice job! -
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
KittyOrgXV. dlakfsdjklfjdsalf;dsjkfdjsal;
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aw! . That ending was so cute! I gotta say I was really worried for Dem and Ax. Thought for a while that they had gotten into a fight or something but I'm glad Axel cares so much for Dem in the end! D And cookies? Awesome idea! XD

Keep up with the amazing writing! .

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Cupe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Poor Dem-Dem D8 All the good karma that has built up for him should pay off sometime...Majorly...
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I thought blue eyes were the sign of being blind not deaf. Thougth maybe its differnt for felines, I know when a cats eyes are nothing but puple means there blind, though I'm not sure how you tell when there deaf. Maybe your right after all.

great job as always ;]
Mizu Hoseki chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
-claps-

go Dem! fighting grass fires all the way!

-coos at his animal form-

he must be gorgeous! cause I know that a cheetah is really pretty, a white one must be amazing

~Mizu
Shironami-Whitewave chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Axel is right, cookies are good in those situations.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hahaha cookies, awesome job once again Xan, i love your description of dem as a cheetah, sounds like he'd be really beautiful. and axel too. i can't wait to see what you write next! :)
Kora Bloom chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I'm guessing Axel and Demyx were too drained to leave after they helped, right? So, they just got stuck there. Roxas was being pretty stupid just running off. I mean, what if he hadn't found them?
Rocking Phillip chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
love it. I love ehat type of animals you made them :D