Reviews for Moments
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ahahahha! The fandom! XD love this! So us!
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
... Exactly like how I feel about KakaSaku. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE, SAKURA!
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh please. It's Junko/Noriko :D
ivebeenheresince2005 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I CAN SEE THE REFERENCES HAHAHAHA. Ohgod this is so amusing. I ship JunkoNoriko though. Heh
TheProcrastinator.122296 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
JunkoSakura
SayuriSaske
NorikoKakashi
I could barely understand so I'm just guessing
XD chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
this is pure unadulterated awesomeness! deserves way more reviews! LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
lol
Just a fan chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hahaha this had me laughing the whole time! Especially the reference to the manga all throughout
Maiden A chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ahahaha! I laughed so hard while reading this. Thank you for creating this hilariousness :D

And Kakashi's last thought will run thru my mind everytime someone tries to convince me of their pairing. Definite favorite!

Maiden A
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Right, bitch please... ya'know, since I watched Icha Icha Shippuden episode 166, I am all for Noriko and Hyuga. Junko and Sayuri is no longer the first on my list.. well they're on the second all right. But Junko and Noriko are going to stay best friends forever, believe it!
Aiko Yamarashi chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Ahaha, totally cute! For some reason, in the Icha Icha story, I see Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura...maybe I'm just weird...
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
HAHA! Love it _ And the "bitch, please" is just perfect. UNF.
animaloversammy chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Oh god this is hilarious :3 Btw It's TOTALLY LIKE THE TEAM 7 LOVE TRIANGLE :D Not sure if you noticed -"
twinklestarnaruto chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is so funny :)
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
omg i totally read between the lines for the real drama between sasuke, sakura and naruto! lol i was cracking up every time i picked up on a reference to their triangle (sasusaku FTW)