Reviews for A Conspiracy of Cartographers, Year One (& podfic)
RedPandaPatronus chapter 19 . 2/6
I really like Lily and Remus' friendship. I've always imagined them having something like this.
The Little Chibi chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
This is really clever. Realistic character development, interesting plot, I can't find anything wrong with it. Brilliant.
Infinitechange chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
Cute and fun story!
SomeLover chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
I love this story so much it is now my Headcannon.

Someone should print this because I need it in book form next to my Harry Potter series as the official prequel.
There is nothing more I can ay about this.

Thank you so much for writing and finishing this *love*
Guest chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
Oh SQUEEEEE! ILoveYouILoveYouILoveYouIFRICKIN'LOVEYOU! Best. Marauders. Fanfic. EVER. EVER! EVEEEER! *gigantic hugs and smooches*
TimeShard13 chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
This was absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to read year two.
CuteCiboulette chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
I liked this story a lot! It was everything I was looking for indeed and then some! I love all the little details (wish I could list them all, or even a few, but they're so many... While reading, I was often: "oh!", or "clever!", and also "ah! that's respectful of something said or hinted in canon!". An example comes to mind: how Molly got her famous clock...).

I love that, 200 pages into the story, Sirius still says Mudblood without really realizing it, one can't reform one self that quickly. Everything is step by step, that's great.
Also liked how you handled Remus, how he doesn't take part of the other's adventures at first but how you still show the potential is here (when he "helps" with ideas with the contraceptive potion).
Another little detail, something I wanted to see for a while, how Lilly wouldn't be prejudiced against werewolves because of her Muggle origins, it's really nice to see it mentioned at least!
And James' reaction when Sirius tells him Remus' secret, how he's not ok at first with it because him too, that's how he was raised, and how it's Sirius that tries to teach him in return how that's unfair prejudice. Really shows how much Sirius has grown and learnt already. And it was nice not to have them have the same reaction, here.
And... oh, so many things, really :)

My only regret would be about your Peter treatment (but at least, you don't make him disappeared like he doesn't even exist). I like to think about their friendship as something a little bit more equal (Sirius does say they would have died for him in PoA) but well... it's still first year, Peter might prove himself more and the friendship strengthen as time passes...)

I'm not good at reading WIP (I just can't seem to come back when new chapters are published) so I'll probably wait until second year is complete before reading. (That said, I might not be able to resist :p)

Anyway, my big thank you for this first year, it's one of my favourite version of events so far :)

(And that's probably my longest review in English ever! :D)
RJLupinFan chapter 20 . 9/17/2012
Fantastic! You write so well! Off the start the sequel!
RJLupinFan chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
oh, that was sooo sweet!
RJLupinFan chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
I am just loving this story so far! exactly what I have been looking for!
Renn chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
AWESOME! :D I'm going straight to your profile to read the next one. I've spent the whole day so far reading this, and don't intend to stop until your writing does. Really great, really gripping.
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is nice. Although, Remus was bit when he was five, not six.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Sordida Liberalis chapter 20 . 5/28/2012
I didn't review the last few, mostly because I was running out of adjectives for AMAZING, but also because I had to keep reading. Basically I freaking love this story. I especially love the little innocent clues that Sirius may feel more for Remus than he does for the rest of his friends. I also have to give you kudos for remembering that Peter does in fact exist and is a marauder albeit not quite as naturally boastful and talented. I could use up the 9545 remaining characters exclaiming how amazing you are, but I think I'm just going to go read year two instead. Maybe I'll think of something more constructive to say for those chapters. xx
Sordida Liberalis chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Sordida Liberalis chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
I forgot how utterly flawless this fic was and how bloody good you were at grafting in bits of war.