Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: True Heir of the Rikudō Sennin
JJP123 chapter 1 . 2/20
please add ino to the harem
kamui5 chapter 6 . 2/18
i hope you will update this story sometime soon.
michumichu79 chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
OHHH UN FIC BUENISIMO QUE PENA QUE NO LO ALLAS CONTINUADO AUNQUE NO TENGO NADA CONTRA EL HAREM NO ME GUSTA CON LAS MUJERS MAYORES PERO EL FIC ES MUY INTERESANTE PLISSSS CONTINUALO . I LOVE NARUHINA!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
nice
NarutoxKyuubi chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Im confused you said that Naruto is in a relationship with Yugito and kind of Fu but then you said that everyone with tailed beast sealed inside them got caught except Naruto and Killler Bee
lameeee chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
Not that i care about but what the heck!?
Sasuke survive against Naruto?!
Then whay for you display his power before?
Such a lame story and illogical
0 out of 10!
Rinneganuser1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Thought you would put konan in the harem but oh well still good Jon on the story so far ( referring to first have not read this one yet but I hope it's just as good)
1066wthec chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
you should let naruto use the full on mokuton techniques..he has the chakra to do it
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Logically there's no way konoha would get rid of naruto, he's literally a nuclear deterrent to other villages
08BlackRoseQueen80 chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Hi there! First of all I wanted to tell you that your Fic is simply *o* AWESOME *o*!
Why did you stop writing it? U_U If it was for the school or work I understand, but please continue writing the Fic as soon as you can. n_n
I'll be waiting for the update!
Greetings! XD
Joker Kane chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
when are you going to update more of this story its grate don't leave a lot of people hanging here
uscias chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
Please update soon.
mxdgray chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
I think you have favoritism toward sasugay... no matter how hard you deny it.
mxdgray chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
What's with these all zanpakuto shit everywhere... even shitty sasugay has one.
seriously chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
zanpankuto spam? thats annoying seriously oh no im injured pops a sword of her ass...