Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: True Heir of the Rikudō Sennin
Sinless chapter 1 . 5/7
This is so unbelievably shit..
thegrison chapter 1 . 8/22/2020
And you killed it. Do NOT bring Bleach into Narutos world. They do not mix. Bleach's afterlife and swords are very different. His eyes and bloodline are enough. Adding a sword like that was stupid and overkill. Good luck.
WizardAman chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
Great job!
Winter VizionZ chapter 5 . 1/22/2020
Kushina being alive pretty much ruins this story for me. Especially because you said that Konoha treated her badly and yet she left her son there. This does not appear to be a Kushina bashing fic (which I don’t really like in the first place) so Kushina being alive and leaving Naruto at the mercy of the leaf makes absolutely no sense.
Gregary Fritsch chapter 6 . 8/16/2019
you didn't mention in the summary this is a bleach crossover
Natsubi chapter 6 . 7/24/2019
whelp, it hasnt been updated in nearly a decade, and its still one of the best damn things on this site
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 6 . 7/10/2019
I wonder what happens next?
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
Retard Naruto
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2018
Type your review naruto rinnegan all affinities cant kill useless weak wasted my time reading this piss of shit
Fanficlover2017 chapter 6 . 11/27/2018
I love this fic! Please update your story soon!
gabelou1991 chapter 6 . 7/5/2018
J'aime beaucoup continue
gabelou1991 chapter 3 . 7/5/2018
Alors y a des soupçons de ino shikamaru et kiba Hinata
.
gabelou1991 chapter 2 . 7/5/2018
Les chef de clan n'ont pas tout à fait raison c'est vrai que Naruto n'aura pas pu être aussi fort que le tien car je pense que lui-même n'aurait pas été dans l'obligation de s'améliorer dans tout les domaines, et c'est vrai que le conseil aurait pu le bloquer.

En ce qui concerne le harem je voudrais qu'il y ait Hinata, je suis fan de ce couple même si je peux lire d'autres par contre il faut que cela soit bien écrit pur qu'on voit soit Hinata ou Naru ne fasse le premier pas et Tsunade je suis un fan de cette paire et même si elle n'est pas j'aimerais qu'il y est d'autre scène coquine entre eux.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
J'aime beaucoup et si on réfléchit bien ceci aurait pu arriver, le bannissement.
yudhazebba chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
Next
728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »