Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: True Heir of the Rikudō Sennin
luketzoner chapter 6 . 11/6/2012
nice fic, too bad you stop writing it.
peace
AirGearisthewayoflife chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
One thing, hate to be a flamer but i can let this go, at 5,7 i am over 15lbs underweight at 110lbs i should be at 125lbs. So having naruto be 6,2 and 125 is just ever so wrong. More so if you want him to have any muscles, right now he would be less than skin and bone.
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Bullshit, you know this "can do no evil" way of writing naruto is absurd and never worked in the first place. Please, try harder next time.
Olaf74 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Fantastic!
ohhleo chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
I thought this story was going to be good but it just a bit of canon with a more powerful Naruto. Like a lot of good that did. Seriously, man, for all the power he wields he STILL lost to Sasuke? You really need to rethink this badly, friend, or perhaps you've realized how stupid it is that you've decided to leave it just like that? I wouldn't blame you if you did.
SCREAMM chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
brilliant story. I love strong/powerful/Naruto
mahesh chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
i have a request that naruto should meet his mother soon
BowTechsniper chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
So good! To bad its dead!
MAZOKU KING chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I really hope,you finish this story cause,other good stories go to waste by lazy authors and this is by far one of the best ive read
Danny R chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Need to keep going with chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Don't you think the whole zanpakuto thing is overdone? I'm just saying that with everything else it just kinda seems likt too much. He already has the rinnegan and that is pretty much like having cheat codes that say 'I can do whatever the fuck I want.'
JJP123 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
adding to favorites
Twilight's Shad0w chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
i know where you got that 'Loveless' book from pokemaster12, so Pein is about to make his move, ok from what i've gathered Kushina is now the Uzukage in rebuilt Uzugature but what about Minato i know hes sitting in the death god's gut right now but in a previous chapter you made it sound as if he was still somewhere alive in the Elemental Counties? the story is looking good so far keep it up
YOUSUCK chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Lolz wtf is up with this gay shit. fk you narutard
Ashoa chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Dear God man, update this story! I find it more enjoyable than the actual series!
713 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »