Reviews for Namikaze Naruto: True Heir of the Rikudō Sennin
MAZOKU KING chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
I really hope,you finish this story cause,other good stories go to waste by lazy authors and this is by far one of the best ive read
Danny R chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Need to keep going with chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Don't you think the whole zanpakuto thing is overdone? I'm just saying that with everything else it just kinda seems likt too much. He already has the rinnegan and that is pretty much like having cheat codes that say 'I can do whatever the fuck I want.'
JJP123 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
adding to favorites
Twilight's Shad0w chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
i know where you got that 'Loveless' book from pokemaster12, so Pein is about to make his move, ok from what i've gathered Kushina is now the Uzukage in rebuilt Uzugature but what about Minato i know hes sitting in the death god's gut right now but in a previous chapter you made it sound as if he was still somewhere alive in the Elemental Counties? the story is looking good so far keep it up
YOUSUCK chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Lolz wtf is up with this gay shit. fk you narutard
Ashoa chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Dear God man, update this story! I find it more enjoyable than the actual series!
Frostfire613 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
u should change the summary to a bleach crossover XD
OnewingedAngel118 chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Nice Story! :D
Bluestarcastle chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Great story! I hope that you update soon!Don't listen to the people who say that this story is bad.
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, and I hope the next time Naruto and Sasuke fight Naruto will be using Kyuubi's chakara, and Sasuke his Curse Leal Level 2, just like their first major fight, but any ways enough of my babbling, I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
shiwa55 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
man why is it in hiatus? :( or did u abandon the story T_T
mattcun chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
plz write more
Shin1gam1 chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Good Work
darkanomoly chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
I feel like my heart is breaking that this story has not been updated in over a year. It is too good to be abandoned. PLEASE WRITE AGAIN!
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »