Reviews for Peter and the Wolf
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This was so ridiculous; it shouldn't have worked! Hmm... actually, that describes practically every Hogan's Heroes episode ever made! Well done! In still confused, though, about how Newkirk's prank started, then turned into a huge "gamble."
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Cute!
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Excellent!
spreckenzeedeu chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I know I'm late on this one, but I just stumbled upon it ... read it, and love it :) Oh Gosh, I was laughing soo much in-between, trying to see/imagine those Scenes.

Peter, Oh, Peter :D

And Louis of course.

And all the others. Great interaction with everybody. And fabulous Lines as well.
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was a great prank that Newkirk and the others came up with to get the agents out of Germany. Newkirk was very believable as the "werewolf," and he certainly succeeded in tricking everybody. Plus, love that part at the end about next Halloween being a vampire.
Chwest chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Loved it! I was laughing the whole time i was reading, thanks for the great story! (I particularly liked Carter asking if Hochstetter could help since his name was Wolfgang :D)
L J Groundwater chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
HAHAHAHAHA!

Lovely. Totally terrific. Thanks for sharing it.
konarciq chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Excellent piece! Could easily have been an episode! I just loved Klinks "I order you not to turn into a werewolf", and Hogans "How to stop someone from transforming into a werewolf was not included in my training".

Well done!
Tirathon chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I'm of two minds about this. First, I liked the story, and parts of it were brilliant - especially the interactions with Hochstetter. I was laughing out loud at some of the lines. And yes, it definitely would have worked as an episode. It was definitely a fun read. I'm also happy to see that someone besides me looks up details like phases of the moon! Plus it's such a nice change to not have to hack my way through fractured grammar and strange misspellings; people who put care and effort into their writing don't get enough appreciation.

On the down side, it seemed a little unfocused. For instance, I was trying to figure out what Schnitzer brought them. The dog? A bag of dog hair? Something else? Also, the point of view was shifting between characters too rapidly, and along with it the sense of who knew how much about what was going on. Since it's a short piece, I think it might have worked better if you'd stayed with a single viewpoint character. As it was, instead of looking like a caper (from the heroes' POV) or a mystery (from the Germans' POV) it seemed to be halfway between, either a caper without enough details or a mystery with too many. I think the story could be a lot better if it's tightened up some.

But you know I like a story when I'm quibbling about things like POV shifts instead of screaming like Hochstetter ("What is this comma doing here?") or ranting about unwarranted brutality toward canon, history, or the English language.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
LOL. Priceless. It plays out just like an episode. And the Danse Macabre/Zombie Jamboree joke came out perfect!

My favorite line hands-down is Hogan saying How to Stop a Werewolf from Transforming wasn't included in his training. **snarks.** And Klink ordering Newkirk not to transform. Classic.

Aww, cute dog. LOL, the antics with Hochstetter were great.

I liked the mention of how tiring it was to play a werewolf as the hours went by. And how it must have been even more tedious for the others on the ground. A good, realistic touch there.

Newkirk planning a prank for next year already. LOL.
The Curious Kills chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I LOVE IT! ROFL I can't wait until you write the next Halloween fic... that is, if you're planning to :) You're perfect for the roleplay - I'm so glad I invited you, girl! *hugs*
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Heeheehee, this is funny and I'm not even very well acquainted with the fandom! XD Schultz and everyone else's reactions to Newkirk's "condition," the guys' acting, the dog... Ah.

N'aw at the guys being Schultz's best friends .

You know you're doing something right when you write fanfic that is interesting to people who haven't seen the original work! :D
San Antonio Rose chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Heehee! Love it!
ColHogan chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
ROFLOL. I would have loved to have seen this as an actual episode on the show. Pure Hogan all the way. The sight of Newkirk on the roof of the barracks howling at the moon was too funny to imagine. I especially loved Hogan's line: "My training didn't cover 'How to Stop a Werewolf from transforming'. Classic.
Kim chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Ha Ha this was hilarious and very creative. I loved when Klink ordered Newkirk not to turn into a werewolf and Hochstetter being chased by a dog was priceless. Everyone was perfectly in character too.

One little thing it's supposed to be Kommandant not Commandant. :)