Reviews for Fond Remembrance
FavUYA chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Nice scenario
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Lars, you damn IDIOT! Come on, think about it, Lars! *hits him on the head with a hammer* One memory at a time! D

This is absolutely beautiful! Sadness, and the reader's heart strings are really pulled on. They feel sorry for Tougou, and in my case or just my case, want to kill Lars (or agood kick to the crown jewels might suffice) This fic actually made my heart shatter. The feel I get from this is that they had a very sincere relationship, but a complete pity that one can't remember *hits Lars again*

The line that stuck out to me was:

"The look he regarded her with was almost predatory, a little too lingering and keen."

I wrote a few lines earlier that they had a sincere love, but the way Lars views Alisa.. It's not sincere at all. It just seems animal like, with the word "predatory".

A beautiful, wonderful little fic, and now thinking about it, Tougou's death is all the more sad :(

Lars, you idiot... Maybe we can convince Heihachi to throw him into a volcano or something? You know, it might jog a memory. *is plotting on how to get Lars his memories back*

And while I do that, let me say, this fic is one of your brightest to shine D

Wonderful!
screamingwindchime chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I can't believe the five attempted reviews I tried to put up on this didn't get registered? Bah.

Anyway, Oh my GOD this is amazing! Your writing style is so... so... eh, what, I'm jealous.

xoCami
HeartfulPeach chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great, another Lars fic! It's as if you really answered to my call (which makes me feel... special in a way) This short but sweet fic puts the image of a sincere love, a shame that all of that was forgotten by one of them. As always, nice job! _

PD: bad bad Lolita, you shouldn't have done that, still you did it... (not directed towards you, my dear Salysha, just in case)

HeartfulPeach
Vanessa Dragunova chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Omg! Lars/Tougou? *gasps* I never thought that was possible... and I like it!

This is very heartbreaking! They had a romance and then Lars doesn't remember a thing about that? I admire Tougou for being so strong.

I wish this work had more chapters because the idea is great.
A Road Unturning chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Very, very sad. The ease in which the two men had fallen in love-the soft, emotional core that they unearthed in each other-collided beautifully with the militant prose and characterisation outside the bedroom. The love story here, if I may quote from yourself, was that of a romantic, almost chaste but real passion, a wholesome acceptence of equals. This is a precious thing, and though your touching execution of the idea, made that clear. And due to a quick memory swipe, such a thing is lost, instead replaced by a deepening infatuation with the "Lolita" so to speak. The fondness of Tougou for his friend/budding lover shone though with real feeling, and made the bittersweet climax all the more painful.

I loved how the growing, unpredatory love story between the men, compared with the "predatory, lingering, keen" attention being emitted on the rival. It showed how in a way Lars had become a different person though his feelings for Alisa? and how his look towards Tougou was merely friendly. This is a beautifully done little ficlet, Salysha, with fluid, thoughtful description and a poignant, stunningly helpless mood which paints emotion perfectly.

I'M BACK! :D I'm onto awnsering your two PMS at the min, but I couldn't resist jumping into a new story, specially one as observant and clever as this.

Red
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
when playing the game i was totally convinced there was something between them! glad to see that someone else thinks so too XD

poor tougou... :'(
Rojo-Conquistador chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
My chest was hurting as I continued to read each paragraph. Dear Lars, what's wrong with you? It's Tougo your best friend! Ring any bells?

After reading it, the memory of Tougu getting killed in the Millennium Tower gave me misty eyes. Very well written romangst, Salysha. A sequel in Lars' perspective perhaps? Tougu's impending death in the canon just won't leave alone. Poor Tougu... Lars, you forgetful idiot! T T
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
YES! You do it again (inspire me 'n stuff, that is, and do a pairing I've also wanted to do X3). Good to see that me posting a fic with Tougou in it has started a tiny trend o.O XD

'Tougou reached for the memory, determined to correct it.' - Gorgeous. I love that, to correct a memory :3

'Tougou had followed him as his lieutenant and stood by his side, as always.' - Probably my favourite line here.

Excellent X3