Reviews for Life Lessons
yyyyyyyyy chapter 1 . 3/4
good and forever saved thank JESUS
Abbey chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
It's a very cute story! :D buuuuuut I'm a spoilerxredrobin fan :) and a DICKXBABS fan(my OTP) and a blackbatxredhood fan (wtf is with me and the batgirls and robins together,?lol oh well)
creatoriginsane chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Oh, pleaaaaaase update! This is too good to end here!
burnedboy95 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
XaoOfTheMists chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
*Sigh* another store with strong possibilities cut off before it can be properly realized. Would've loved to see the two kids work this out.
Karkats chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
So cute. Even though I think Tim has more self-confidence than the way you portrayed him. Oh well. Nice dream, by the way, it freaked me out.
Titanium Gold chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Awesome, AWESOME work, man - for an author lacking familiarity with Tim and Cass, you've done AMAZING work.

My only regret is not seeing the finished product, assuming it exists at all... ah, heck, it's been SIX YEARS since this was updated; what're the odds?
Katherine tm chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Great stories! I can't wait for the next chapter. I don't really read comics, or graphic novels, but the way these characters were writen really allowed me to see tham in my head.

Wonderful job, keep it up!
Luc Star chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
ok.. this was realy a very very nice fic... i must admit.. i like the two points of view in the 1st two chapter.. but pls update soon... i wanna know how things turn out for the former and present batgirl/robin
Auroris chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Really like this story you've written, I'm interested in Cassandra/Tim fictions and you're one of the few people I've read that can actually write a good one. The way the teenagers are struggling with their crushes for each other in a very typical teenage-like way, is written very well and makes the two characters in character. I'm hoping that you'll update some time, and I'll put you on my Favourite Stories list in case you do. I hope you do. Keep up the good writing!

Batgirl fan chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Wonderful story! I really like how you display Cassandra's vulnerabilities and Dick's compassion. Plus, the link between the two relationships was wonderfully done! Please, write more! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
I am enjoying this fic.

I like the characterizations.
Brian1 chapter 2 . 8/15/2002
Damn, if only you could make chapter three. This is probably one of the best Tim/Cass stories ever!
emsti chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
This is a unique and fun fic! I like your writing style and you keep the characterizations rather well. Will you continue? Before the end of the summer? I'll be away at school at the end of August and won't have time to read fics.

Anyhoo,...keep up the fun!
Showstopper too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 5/14/2002
Hey there. I love this story. You did a good job with Batgirl's and Robin's characterization. I really felt both teens insecurities. Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a good day, :)