Reviews for Are You An Angel?
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 11/25
Awwwww!
Oh god this is so sad and so amazing and wonderful!
And I've read this before but I read it again because I knew that it would be exactly what I wanted and it was!
This was lovely and I absolutely loved it!
a chapter 1 . 9/4
SRSGDkhdzhfzlhfaadyzjfykdOYRSKUR this was so pure and wonderful! the end really got me... thank you for writing this gem!
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/30
Awww this was beautiful to read. I could just imagine Minato's palpable sadness when he finds out what Naruto has been going through. Being able to be there and get Naruto his first bowl of ramen, though - now that is an achievement he should be proud of. Excellent writing with a lot of emotion packed in. This is great and feels very in character. Love it!
coriamber2014 chapter 1 . 4/21
That was so sweet! I love it. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
A finally complete one chapter totally filling all around awesome story! Thank you very much! This was awesome! Love it
Rohan Cedrice chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Oh my god. My tears are overflowing.
jj chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
ouch my heart that was good
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
It would've beennice if Naruto really sid get to meethis dad this way because he would:vegotten to see his dad. One nice moment in spite of everything sort of thing. It was heavy, sad, but still warm that Minato was able to visit Naruto at least once and they had a little bit of a father and son bonding. Thank you for writing.
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Super kawaii that moment remind me of one of pintres pictures of Naruto eating Ramin with someone. That person is Minato cool.
Swordsman of the Eclipse chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
The feeeeeeeeels!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
That was awesome.
Sumei1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Thanks for the feels.
CrazyAnimeFan1228 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Now this is absoloutly fantastic! So passionate, so life-like, I utterly love it!
I can't wait to read more of your guys one-shots, I really enjoyed them!
KEEP CALM AND LOVE NARUTO!
(P.S. Sorry for no flames... I you both like them... It's just I like it too much!)
Great chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Always there. He was seeing Naruto's life from inside the seal. So sad but cute. Looking forward to more!
Timeinaninja chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love it I almost got confused when minato came in but then I got it cane continue making it pls -gives a truck load of cookies-