Reviews for Are You An Angel?
CrazyAnimeFan1228 chapter 1 . 6/4
Now this is absoloutly fantastic! So passionate, so life-like, I utterly love it!
I can't wait to read more of your guys one-shots, I really enjoyed them!
KEEP CALM AND LOVE NARUTO!
(P.S. Sorry for no flames... I you both like them... It's just I like it too much!)
Great chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Always there. He was seeing Naruto's life from inside the seal. So sad but cute. Looking forward to more!
Timeinaninja chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I love it I almost got confused when minato came in but then I got it cane continue making it pls -gives a truck load of cookies-
KyuubiGoku chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wow I feel like I just got shot in the heart. That was so sad yet so good!
naruto kurama chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Well that's sad... but good. Great job, keep it up in future stories.
KickTheDragon1 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
The feels! Oh god I love this. Good writing!
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Oo
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
So sad and so sweet!
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This is honestly my favorite yondidaddy! story ever! You describe everything so vividly and really capture Naruto's innocence (*sobs* so adorable). Everything ties up so well in the end that I've reread and reread this story telling myself I'm not going to cry when I reach the end... I've never been able to do it. *breaks down bawling in corner*
Carmen O'Reilly chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I nearly cried. That story is beautiful! Thanks so much for this work of art!
KageIchimaruNamikaze chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Nononononono,this is not fucking okay. QAQ I now have a kokoro, do you understand what this means?! It means that I'll be sappy for a while! I don't like sappiness! It's all cheesy and corny. Dammit, time to go read Insane!Minato fics now, buhbye!
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
sob! whimper-whimper! loved this one!

one typo noticed : payed - paid.

thanks for writing this! I always love father and son stories.
onlytoask chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
That was cute too. And sad.
Queen of Spades England chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Minato finally got to see his son good for him
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
... ... ...sniffle. Sniffle. ...WAAAAAHHHH! *cries* That was so sad! Why is it that awesome authors always write depressing oneshots, then I feel compelled to read them? It's a conspiracy! A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!