Reviews for Illusory Compassion
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
It is simple and it is elegant. I love it. Maybe a bit odd with the use of the words service when Allen was sick. but nicely made. I thought you'd just leave it at the kiss but the last part was strangely satisfying. Haha.

Truly;
Nickaustin90
PlatinumOwl chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I'm smiling like an idiot right now.
The Trailblazer chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I admit I've gotten a little tired of DGM fanfica but I figured I had to give one of yours a chance. Only because I love the way you write! And I don't regrett it! It was great, and I didn't mind that it was DGM at all xD Kinda made me miss the time when I was all about Yullen xD
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is the second story I read by you (the first one was Shikigami), and it doesn't disappoint. It's wonderful, as always...very nicely worded. Too bad it's just a one-shot sigh. Keep writing! :D
Nherizu chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Your writing style got me enthralled :D

I love the serene atmosphere you managed to build there, and despite the conclusion felt a bit forced, it still could deliver this vague feeling that clicked with all the conflicts you threw in there. I'm not gonna lie, my heart fluttered numerous times while reading this piece, and the ending was especially good. All in all, for me this story brought a different after-taste, and I wonder why I didn't find this piece sooner, lol.

~Nherizu
teito13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
aww
Suki Doll chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aw

I love this fict
there's a lot of thought to it

I wish there was more but I think that this was enough too.
It's satisfactory...until I think a second chapt would be nice too xD
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
great OS !

maybe, they should have talked about the things they see ?
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
lovely, lovely lovely lovely. best thing you've written so far if I may say so.:)
TaikoProtectorNinja chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
*flips out like the stupid little yaoi fangirl i am* KAWII DESU! SO ADORIBLE!
friendsforever0165 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
aww this is so cute. I love how you didn't write all the sex scenes but kept it short sweet and simple.
Kayday chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
aw, that was really cute. and like, deep even though its short...
dragonheart3 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was great! It was a new twist on depression, and it worked hella good! Usually, Allen is the one depressed but Kanda being depressed was a nice change. Cute story. Good job, you've earned every reviewed you've received, but you probably deserve more. ;)
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I never thought of sex that way before...interesting.
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
LOVE IT! My more coherent review is on eljay. I just wanna say THANK YOU for writing me this and I'm going to fave it :D