Reviews for Escapes From Reality
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
My favorite scene was definitely the last scene... but out of all the alternate scenarios, it was the pirates, and then the ninjas... but I actually kinda want to read the Harry Potter version. :)
Chocolateoverdose chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Then I hope you have more Nachos and Fantas psyched moments, because these were great!
Angelic Black Bunny chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Sincerely loooved them all it was definetly a refreshing change of pace of things with all the different plots and they all had that a beautiful charm though the only one i wasn't to fond of was the Ghost story i felt that the reaon for her death could have been a bit more realistic and his attitude could have more potential but above all else it was nice p.s. My fav. Was the pirates one
JunkieChan chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
wow, i would love some stories that went more in depth to one of those scenes...

they were all amazing, but i think i love the ghost one the best. it was... tragic? haunting? need to find the right word...

of course, i adored the pirate one as well (because, hello? Pirates 3)

wish you finished the hogwarts one. and bleach would have been super awesome to read. ;)
Yullenrin chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is really great ) Hmm... if I have to choose, the "Thieving pirate on a ship" and "Haunting Ghosts" are the best scenes (I seriously couldn't choose between the two). All of them are extremely well written so please, write more SumireXKoko! They are one awesome pairing.
Aurora-Royale chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Interesting little collection of Sumire/Koko one-shots you got here. I liked them.
MourningBlack chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Man, this stor is awesome. I totally lov instead of A x K. SumireandKoko4ever
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
HAHAHA! This was great! :D I loved it! You should totally do one for Bleach and one for Harry Potter on "The Space Between Dreams and Reality." I really liked the Naruto one, but I thought the slight edge to Sumire's personality in the ghost and vampire ones was neat.

Still looking forward to TBATB! :)

Ja-ne! _-
Jonzz chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love every scene

Though I'd want to read the HP scene too

*cries in a corner*
KidTantei chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
LOL. So many daydreams. I didn't quite get the pirate one, though. My favorite one was the Haunting Ghosts! What a sad way to die...

"No, don't look at Bleach. Come!" LOL. Then what would the Bleach daydream be? Something about lost souls? (I forgot how they're called...) This was really good. Nice escapes from reality, Koko.
Anonymous Santa chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Quite frankly? I CAN'T PICK. Their all brilliant. I love all of them. Sorry if I'm no help. Haha.

Anyway, this was one of the best stories I've read in a LONG time.
Beast Love chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Without you, I don't think I would've ever come to like -let alone even know- about Koko and Sumire!

It's also hard to decide which one was the best, they were all great. But, my favorite was definitely the pirate one. That one was very funny!

Keep no the amazing work, your stories are always the ones I look forward to reading! (-)
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I swear I reviewed this before but evidently not. Unless you edited it?

"When a girl comes up to me and drags me out of a party, I'd like to think we're going to make out and stuff." THAT was an awesome line.

"Look, you're tired and I'm freakin' muscular as hell. You do the math."- HAHAHA. great line.

"Koko, come." - that was an innuendo-filled line. Whether intentional or not.

Don't generally like vampire-stuff. But the vamp one was defs my favorite.
CrazeeGalXD chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
KoKo and Sumire are so cute! Especially Koko, too damn bad that he's taken!
cherii tomato chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Personally, I'm not a big fan of KokoSumire pairings.

But your story was awesome. Absolutely definitely awesome.

There were all very good but I love the pirate one.

Keep up the good work!