Reviews for Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 5/23
Tee hee. Knew it. Welcome back, Axel. Or is it Lea now?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Fire-throwing orb, huh? Sounds like a very familiar red-headed pyro to me. I can't wait to find out!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
Tee hee. Terra's causing trouble~! Well done! I love it!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
If. If is good. Well done! I love it! Glad to see more FF people here, even though VII's my favorite. Well done!
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Way to go, Terra! You freed Aqua~! Well done!
EeveeKey chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Well. The story is interesting but... I'm afraid that Aqua isn't the "last" Keyblade Master. There's Mickey, and since DDD, Riku. Yen Sid also was a Keyblade Master, but gave up his power I believe.
General Rhapsodos chapter 42 . 4/29/2015
I swear this adieu gets better and better every time I read it!
s.gill17 chapter 42 . 3/24/2015
What an awesome story! It definitely had the Kingdom Hearts feel to it. Friendship, love, loyalty, action! In all, a very good and amazing piece of work! Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I can't believe I've finished it. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
s.gill17 chapter 41 . 3/24/2015
Simple and Clean really worked well with the ending of the chapter actually! An awesome chapter! Little action but still, Kingdom Hearts isn't all about action. Not much else for me! Onto another chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 40 . 3/24/2015
An awesome chapter! Full of action and awesomeness! I find it strange that Sora kissed Xehanort, but it was Kairi's body and she did get saved by it... Finally Sora told Kairi! FINALLY! There's no more excuses and I'll be surprised if Kairi doesn't return his love after that performance! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 39 . 3/24/2015
Why did you have to leave it on a cliffhanger like that?! I'm reading this in my first break of the evening as I'm revising but I can't stop! I don't know if I'll be able to read more at about 10pm, but we'll see! Awesome chapter by the way (as always)! Onto the next chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 38 . 3/23/2015
Man, I don't want to stop but I have to sleep. I'll be finishing this tomorrow so there's a bonus at least! An awesome chapter by the way! Loving the story so far and I can't wait to read the next one! Thanks for uploading this!
s.gill17 chapter 37 . 3/23/2015
Again, NOOOOO KAIRI! Boy, I didn't expect that to happen! Xehanort's plan is intricate. Even in the canon, 10 years of planning, and then a couple more years of executing it out. Damn Xehanort, gotta hand it to you, you've got a mind to think of this stuff! Loved the chapter! Onto the next!
s.gill17 chapter 36 . 3/23/2015
Oh my I can't stop reading! This is just too good! I can imagine it all like a movie! I can't stop! Living the series! It's really action packed and I'm looking forward to seeing the final battle with Sora and Xehnaort individually! Onto the next chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 35 . 3/23/2015
NOOOOOO KAIRI! Damn you Xehanort! Damn you Maleficent! Sora, I suggest you go full on rage mode and get that determined look on your face AND GO SAVE THE WOMAN YOU LOVE! Yeah, I realise I said episode in the last review but hey! What can you do? An awesome chapter! I just can't get my head around Ven and Aqua (Aqua's mine, Ven. Keep your hands away!). I always thought Terra and Aqua were better suited to each other and Ven was like their little brother. It just makes sense. Onto the next chapter!