Reviews for Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts
EeveeKey chapter 3 . 8/10
Well. The story is interesting but... I'm afraid that Aqua isn't the "last" Keyblade Master. There's Mickey, and since DDD, Riku. Yen Sid also was a Keyblade Master, but gave up his power I believe.
General Rhapsodos chapter 42 . 4/29
I swear this adieu gets better and better every time I read it!
s.gill17 chapter 42 . 3/24
What an awesome story! It definitely had the Kingdom Hearts feel to it. Friendship, love, loyalty, action! In all, a very good and amazing piece of work! Thank you for bringing this to my attention and I can't believe I've finished it. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
s.gill17 chapter 41 . 3/24
Simple and Clean really worked well with the ending of the chapter actually! An awesome chapter! Little action but still, Kingdom Hearts isn't all about action. Not much else for me! Onto another chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 40 . 3/24
An awesome chapter! Full of action and awesomeness! I find it strange that Sora kissed Xehanort, but it was Kairi's body and she did get saved by it... Finally Sora told Kairi! FINALLY! There's no more excuses and I'll be surprised if Kairi doesn't return his love after that performance! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 39 . 3/24
Why did you have to leave it on a cliffhanger like that?! I'm reading this in my first break of the evening as I'm revising but I can't stop! I don't know if I'll be able to read more at about 10pm, but we'll see! Awesome chapter by the way (as always)! Onto the next chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 38 . 3/23
Man, I don't want to stop but I have to sleep. I'll be finishing this tomorrow so there's a bonus at least! An awesome chapter by the way! Loving the story so far and I can't wait to read the next one! Thanks for uploading this!
s.gill17 chapter 37 . 3/23
Again, NOOOOO KAIRI! Boy, I didn't expect that to happen! Xehanort's plan is intricate. Even in the canon, 10 years of planning, and then a couple more years of executing it out. Damn Xehanort, gotta hand it to you, you've got a mind to think of this stuff! Loved the chapter! Onto the next!
s.gill17 chapter 36 . 3/23
Oh my I can't stop reading! This is just too good! I can imagine it all like a movie! I can't stop! Living the series! It's really action packed and I'm looking forward to seeing the final battle with Sora and Xehnaort individually! Onto the next chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 35 . 3/23
NOOOOOO KAIRI! Damn you Xehanort! Damn you Maleficent! Sora, I suggest you go full on rage mode and get that determined look on your face AND GO SAVE THE WOMAN YOU LOVE! Yeah, I realise I said episode in the last review but hey! What can you do? An awesome chapter! I just can't get my head around Ven and Aqua (Aqua's mine, Ven. Keep your hands away!). I always thought Terra and Aqua were better suited to each other and Ven was like their little brother. It just makes sense. Onto the next chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 34 . 3/23
Is it me or did this chapter feel a little short? Hmm... Ven's awake! That means that Terra's only left to save and this will interest the story further! At least now Ven won't disrupt Sora's attempt of telling Kairi how he feels about her! That was the only thing that annoyed me about Ven! Anyway! An awesome chapter! Onto the next episode!
s.gill17 chapter 33 . 3/23
Ah, I love that song. You Got A Friend In Me is such an awesome song! Yes, Ven's waking up! Can't wait to see that actually happen in KH3! I wonder how it'll play out now that Ven's nearly awake. Awesome chapter! Onto the next one!
s.gill17 chapter 32 . 3/22
Huh, ironic. I thought Sinky Pete was actually Disney Pete, until I realised that it was the Prospector. Man I haven't seen Toy Story in a long time. Anyway! An awesome chapter! I can't believe I've almost finished the story! Onto the next chapter!
s.gill17 chapter 31 . 3/18
An awesome chapter! It's a shame that I'm only allowed to read this one chapter tonight but I will most definitely read more tomorrow! I loved the way you implemented Toy Story into it. It's one of the worlds that I would like to see in KH3. I'm also guessing that Stinky Pete is... Well, Pete? The one that got banished by Queen Minnie? Anyway! Awesome chapter! Looking forward to reading more tomorrow!
s.gill17 chapter 30 . 3/16
Aww that was a nice ending to the chapter. Not mcuh else for me to say but I really enjoyed the chapter. I'll be looking forward to the occasional dark chapter too, to balance this all out. Can't wait to read the next chapter though. Thank you!