Reviews for The Death Line
Frick-Frack-Diddily-Dack chapter 12 . 3/19
It has been 7 years. ;-;
AzureKate chapter 12 . 7/29/2015
I take it that since this hasn't been updated in 5 years, you're not planning to continue it. that's sad. I really really liked this story.
AzureKate chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is an insanely interesting storyline to me. ive never thought about a human toothless! and I really like the whole nickname thing, how his name is fang but hiccups gonna call him toothless. that's genius! XD
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
ch1 last ch 12
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 5/26/2015
ch 12

Well what happened next ?

So this time they are warriors . But what is the reason . Killing and avenging for the killing ending with more killing in endless cicle .

Whell how that will be sorted out ?!

What stile of fighting has Hicup . Arethose dark scales
a real dragon's Night fury scales ? And this is thee reason for the disapearing corpses .

And what wil hapen in the meeting .

What happeneds next update .
Solangelo-Infection332 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I would love you forever and ever if you would update ppppppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee, PLEASE!
The Little Chibi chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
This is a really good story. The pacing is a bit rushed, but the plot itself is interesting enough to gloss over that. You wrote the characters really well, and Toothless/Fang seems really in-character while still being more human.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
UPDATE. Although you probably won't read this, which means you probably won't update, just like almost every other infuriating author. But please, prove me wrong.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Please please post another chapter!
LunarStar98 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
please continue, this is AWESOME! :D Can't wait to read more!
asylum regular chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I love this story so much it should not be healthy. Can't even imagine how much I want the next chapter!
alynawatlovers chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
How cute! Fang's so nervous. :D Definitely a Toothless!
munchin munchkin chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
love this story ans the uniqueness of it! most people just give toothless an anthropomorphic form or keep him in his own dragon body, but I love his human personality!

sad that this hasn't been updated in a long time. are you thinking of finishing it? I realize that I already reviewed a while ago, but that's how much I love the story!
onne chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Oh hell yes, this is what I've been searching for.
Complete and utter adorable friendship times.
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
hmmm I like it so far :) please continue soon :) or whenever you can :) also... is Toothless hopefully gonna end up as a brother figure to Hiccup? or at least teach him how to defend himself?
Windstorm Springs Light