Reviews for The Death Line
AzureKate chapter 12 . 7/29
I take it that since this hasn't been updated in 5 years, you're not planning to continue it. that's sad. I really really liked this story.
AzureKate chapter 1 . 7/29
This is an insanely interesting storyline to me. ive never thought about a human toothless! and I really like the whole nickname thing, how his name is fang but hiccups gonna call him toothless. that's genius! XD
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 5/26
ch1 last ch 12
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 5/26
ch 12

Well what happened next ?

So this time they are warriors . But what is the reason . Killing and avenging for the killing ending with more killing in endless cicle .

Whell how that will be sorted out ?!

What stile of fighting has Hicup . Arethose dark scales
a real dragon's Night fury scales ? And this is thee reason for the disapearing corpses .

And what wil hapen in the meeting .

What happeneds next update .
the-pure-ALSOMENESS chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I would love you forever and ever if you would update ppppppppppppppllllllllllleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeee, PLEASE!
The Little Chibi chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
This is a really good story. The pacing is a bit rushed, but the plot itself is interesting enough to gloss over that. You wrote the characters really well, and Toothless/Fang seems really in-character while still being more human.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
UPDATE. Although you probably won't read this, which means you probably won't update, just like almost every other infuriating author. But please, prove me wrong.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Please please post another chapter!
LunarStar98 chapter 12 . 2/5/2014
please continue, this is AWESOME! :D Can't wait to read more!
asylum regular chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I love this story so much it should not be healthy. Can't even imagine how much I want the next chapter!
alynawatlovers chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
How cute! Fang's so nervous. :D Definitely a Toothless!
munchin munchkin chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
love this story ans the uniqueness of it! most people just give toothless an anthropomorphic form or keep him in his own dragon body, but I love his human personality!

sad that this hasn't been updated in a long time. are you thinking of finishing it? I realize that I already reviewed a while ago, but that's how much I love the story!
onne chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
Oh hell yes, this is what I've been searching for.
Complete and utter adorable friendship times.
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
hmmm I like it so far :) please continue soon :) or whenever you can :) also... is Toothless hopefully gonna end up as a brother figure to Hiccup? or at least teach him how to defend himself?
Windstorm Springs Light
munchin munchkin chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
This is an amazingly unique and awesome story! I am so sad that you haven't updated in like 2 years, but I understand that the muse must have left you. (I would recommend watching the movie or the new show to reignite the writer's flame.) I really do want to see this story completed and would gladly help you if you are willing to take up such an arduous task again. Please don't let this story die!