Reviews for Diamond in the Rough
ManonVarendaz chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
I really enjoy this story so far. So I will keep my eye on this to see where this is going. Please don't give up on it. Thank you for sharing your story.
readingfairy chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
I like it. Makes me curious
Pixiecropse chapter 6 . 1/16/2015
I want freaking more i will hunt you down to get more i will tape you to your seat and then hand cuff you to your desk so all that you can do is type till this story is done .
Guest chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
I just wanted you to say that I really love your story and would be extremely glad if you would write more chapters:)
There aren't that many good Ardeth Bay lovestories so I really hope it goes on.
It is a wounderfull idea to bring Rick's sister in and the healer stuff and controlling the elements fitts perfect in the story.
I'm sorry that I'm not at this side so I haven't got an profile so it's an anonimus review.
spoonla chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
This was last updated like, a million years ago, so please update now. ;_; I'm dying here! It's almost impossible to find a really good mummy fanfiction, one with a great story and wonderfully written all at the same. When ever I try to read a different ones it can't compare so please update. It's amazing.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
great chapter. plse update the story.
HollyKalina23 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Update soon please! I'm dying to read more!
Janie24 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
This is such a lovely story, I hope you are going to continue.
FangMichaelisS2 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
This was getting good! Why'd you stop?
SilverDragon13 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Love your story cant wait to read more. Please tell me that you plain to write mote XD
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Jordan Lynn 7 chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
So, is Rick really dead?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Update immediately please!
silentflier chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
i love this story update soon!
JainaZekk621 chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
This story is awesome, I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :)