Reviews for Binding
nomask chapter 1 . 1/6
Wonderful oneshot! I can image them all in sailor moon anime version of this as I read. Especially part 2 haha. I've always love the Inner Senshis' curiosity towards Haruka & Michiru's relationship. It's just so cute XD
Rose-Aki chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Absolutely beautiful :)
hermionelanelk chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Loved it!
neptunian1234 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
My fav lines:

"And I slept through it?"
Her lips twitching with amusement, Haruka nodded.
"And I call myself a soldier." Michiru sighed.

So lovely. I love how you depict this couple. I can just feel that they are deeply in love with one another and care about one another so much.
A great work!
Gwaeren chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Mindblowingly gorgeous. Thank you so very, very much for sharing this piece with the world.

This truly was a breathtaking fic.
Pergament chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I like your stories very very much! They are such beautiful))) That's one of the best H&M stories for me!)))
studiocanopuslove chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
"I play to bind you to me, into this moment and every moment we spend together. I don't ever want you to forget me."

"Forget you? Michiru—"

"Shh," Michiru placed a finger to Haruka's lips. "You know what I mean."

I loved these lines. The beginning of the story is my favorite. It is so beautiful and touching, it hurts my heart. Please keep writing! You rock!
Tomar el sun chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Nice. Very nice. :)
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I loved it! Just what I needed to cheer myself up! Thank you!
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
:D
alex chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
you write so beautifully. its so easy to follow; i believe out of all the haruka/michiru fanfiction i've read for over 10 years, you are one of the top 3 authors!

can't wait for more of your works!
KITTYKAT chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
GOOD.
DayDay-Chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Much love for this. 3
M chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow. I loved this story! It was beautiful.
Nightfall5029 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Simple and yet simply amazing. I loved it. There's something about your writing style that is so effective in conveying what they feel for each other without really repeating what has already been told countless times. And the part with the senshi was funny. :p Good job with this story. Another favorite of mine already. I can't wait until your next story. :)