Reviews for Wicked Angel Outtakes
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
That was so hot! I would love for you to write a second epilogue to Wicked where E&B are living in Brazil in witness protection with babies all about or some shit. I know it's implied that they are dead but the wink & Alice not getting a clear view of umbrella man? You know what I'm saying. Be cool if Alice was committed to a nut house and is released only to be found by Bella or Edward to reap their revenge. Great story ;)
CSG chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You are really good at lemons i must say! *fans self*
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
this one was xcellent too
VampireNightRider chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
nice
Poppet 16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
fab x
Just Sus chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Oh, my!
frlarsson chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Loved the outtake, *unf* its something raw and hot about unprotected, which i love in AU/Fanfiction where you wont have to worry about pregn./Std and so on LOL

best wishes, Linda
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
now that was the way to end the tour instead of the fall down the stairs awesome lemon
deesirius chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
mmhhh yummmyyyyyyyyy!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
OMFG! DAYUM! that was so fucking hot! *panting* you ladies are so fucking cruel to make us read such a fuckhot time between this e&b! she really gave him 'what for' huh to the point of him being speechless!but of course he ate that all up considering how many times he'd been fantasizing about her! that has got to be one of the most intense and passionate and sexy and hot and encapturing couple of lemons i've read in a while! gotta hand it to ya you girls rock in that department and it was basically just how i figured her and edward would finally release their lust and sexual tension on each other! whoa!*frantically fans oneself* must go and dip myself into the fucking arctic ocean cos cold shower aint gonna do it!lol! excellent! can't wait to read more in the actual story huh?
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I need to shower now, it was that good. Great job on the scene ladies!
mommakal chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Nice lemons. Thanks for posting because I hadn't read this yet.
sophie921 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Died and gone to smut heaven...hotter'n'hell.
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Well I went back to read the other version...it was much sweeter and very noble of true to her vows of Bella, but dang if this version wasn't hotter. It was bound to happen anyway. I will truthfully say you made their first time together really memorably fantastic.

Thanks for sharing

Sandy
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Devilish

That's a keeper! (thud!)

More of these chapters are always greatly appreciated!

Cory