Reviews for COMING SOON TO A SCREEN NEAR YOU
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
nice
ElviaRules41 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Oooo, you have piqued my interest. (Don't worry; I spelled it right.) I am greatly looking forward to this.
Penx999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I Love this movie! I can keep watching it and never get tired of it! Really looking forward to this, definitely needs more fans.
Talibra chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Come on then, we're waiting ;)
White Jem chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
First, I want to ask who you think Proco should've ended up with in the first place, so I don't offend anybody, but here's my opinion.

Firstly, I just watched to movie tonight and felt INDESCRIBABLY unfufilled. So I looked up the ending on Wiki. It said that there was a red plane in the harbor for Gina's restaurant, so it's hinted that Porco ends up with her...I DON'T LIKE THAT IDEA!...I'm just gonna say that now.

I mean, I'm probably over-reacting, but the (*cough*bad*cough*) ending got meso worked up, I had to find a fanfiction story and vent...So thank you...

Anyways, the whole film seems revolve more around Porco and Fio's relationship. I mean, she's the one who gave him back his face, right? And truly loved him for who he was...

And besides that, the scene where Gina tells Porco what she thinks about Curtis, and the deaths of her (three) previous husbands revealed, (plus the later flashback scene of Porco's)we see that she knew Porco even before she married her FIRST husband! Which means she had TWO tries, even after the first, to see what Porco meant to her. Why should now be any different! If you ask me, she had her chances. (Three, in fact!)

Anyways, I'm REALLY REALLY srry to rant about this. I mean, it;s not like you can change the movie, so I'm srry for taking up your time...

Haha! -'' I just get like that sometimes!

Thx for reading, and my apologies!

Ja ne!

~White Jem~
Nerdy Saxophonist chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I'm so happy that there's finally going to be a Porco Rosso fanfic! I love this movie!