Reviews for The Beginning of Forever
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Did not expect it to go that way but ok!
celticfyre chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
i thought your story was amazing! i loved it, and you should deffinitely finish and post the sequel 3
Paige chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
AHHHHHH so good! Epic, I swear
chubbell chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I LURVED IT SOOO MUCH! They're so cute together!
LiliesInMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
funny ... just before i read your story i watched big time party ... good job by the way .. and i love LOGAN
Cool fanatic chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
you got the characters down perfectly... ill start to read the sequel now :D
LoseYourselfInMusic chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
lol loved it!
Taymontu chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
sweetest thing I ever read good story
StuckOnBTR chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This was so cute! I loved it! It fit Logan and Camille so perfectly: how the plot carried out, the description, - everything! Absolutely wonderful! :D
rOcKeR4LiiF3 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
You should totally put the sequal! The story is great!
greecemexicolatvia chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Your first fic ever? Well, impressive! Very impressive! You got in deep with the characters, and got to the point. Which I don't mind, because I find too much exposition boring. Do you know how hard it is to find good Big Time Rush stories around here? Very! You're a really good writer! I loved how you described how she felt. Maybe you can read one of my stories. Again, awesome fic!
Live.Love.Laugh.2009 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Most definitely NOT horribly written. Actually the very oppposite, it's fantastic. I am very impressed, especially considering it's your first fanfic. Awesome.
Pokadot Queen95 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
yes! i defintly think u should go ahead and write the sequel!
smileybubbles08 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
OMG. Write a sequel! There aren't enough good Logan/Camille fics for us to read. We need great writers like you spamming the BTR archive with Logan/Camille awesomeness. There aren't a lot of Logan/Camille shippers in this fandom, but that's exactly why those of us who do ship them need to write more. To show everyone how completely awesome they are. I'll definitely read anything you write about them.

:)Bubbles
Helterskelt123 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
You should definately post the sequel. I'd definately read it. :D