Reviews for Knock
Please finish this.
Vonnie chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
Will this story continue? It had a good start. I hope to read more.
justsaying chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Shame that you gave up on this story, it appeared to be a good tale. Why bother starting something when you have no intention of completing it? Stories that are abandoned need to be removed so people don't become invested in them only to find out that the author lost interest in it and walked away. Pathetic.
aspiegiraffe chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
wish this wasn't abandoned
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
why haven't you updated this?! This is fantastic!
x
LadyGardenSnake chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I know its been awhile but if you could, please update... I absolutely love what you have so far and i would just love to see what else you come up with! :)

Please & Thank You :)
Zebrastreifen chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I really like this fic!
you have totally managed to stay in-character, especially Reid is sooo Reid-ish! :D

****

"I didn't feel safe at my place alone. Would … would you mind if I slept on your couch?"

"Yes, I would," Morgan answered seriously, then smiled at Reid's surprised expression. "Especially considering I've got a perfectly good guestroom. Come on. Let's get you inside."

- great!
GalynSolo chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Stumbled across this story and fell in love with it! I would have let it be with those 2 chapter but when I saw your note about what is going to happen to Craig, well now I'm anxious to read another chapter!
LithiumFlower13 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
what a douche!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
are you ever going to come back to this story?
Elanyeverywhere chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This story is reaaally good! you have to finish it! Soon! please? I just cant wait. :)
lederra chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
A good first chapter, I look forward to reading the rest.
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
Come on-just another chapter or two (or three). Good job. Never too late to finish a job - good for the inner you and even better for my curiosity!
Crowley For King chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
This is a really good story. I like how Reid and Morgan are in canon. Most of the Reid/Morgan ships I've read are so OC its hard to even read. I hope you keep up with this story!
ThisLoveThisHate1003 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011