Reviews for The Twirly Caves Tales
Mistflyer1102 chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
*gasp* I remember this ballad!

I like this so far. I especially liked the explanation for the name of the caves, the San Andreas Fault explanation

Linuxgirl chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Very nice, I always loved those southern stories, especially those of the black folk. I usually hate stories with a moral, but there it doesn't come that thickly put on, so it never disturbed me.

And the accent is very nicely done, too.
RedLovesSnakes chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Linuxgirl chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Very nice, thank you. I didn't stumble over this story yet.

Fits nicely for Storm Shadow, though Cobra Commander will certainly find fault with it again ;-) (and with every other story everyone else tells, I bet). There's just no pleasing some people ;-).

Please update soon, I'm very curious about the next story.
general zargon chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Nice story so far, I look forward to reading what happens next! _ I think Stormshadow should tell a ghost story, just on general principle. Anyway, please keep up the good work and update soon! :)
Sunflare2k5 chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Oh, I've read this poem too! Stubborn little cusses, weren't they? :)
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
An interesting way for them to interact without (maybe?) being at each other's throats? Please continue?
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
Interesting story and a promising beginning.

Cute idea to have Destro telling this tale, always liked that. It's really funny.

As for the other's tales. I'd say for Storm Shadow a Japanese fairy tale or poem perhaps, because it's something no one would expect from the big bad ninja.

Roadblock perhaps some black-american fairy tale (yes, I really liked your idea of letting them tell something from their personal national background).

Duke perhaps some funny tale (not exactly a sitcom but maybe something like that, considering he's the "all-american-soldier").

Scarlett some story from Ireland, maybe a poem or something like that.

If the Baroness is really Russian, than I'd suggest a Russian fairy tale, they have quite beautiful ones.

Well, Snake Eyes obviously can't tell a story or would need someone as interpreter, but Scarlett could do that. He might tell something from Japan (perhaps trying to teach Storm Shadow about his wrongs) or something american. And because he rarely shows some sense of humour it could be something funny.

Okay, that's my two bits. Enjoy, and please update soon.