Reviews for Ongoing
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 22 . 2/21
This is truly very interesting to read
AllHAILlelouch chapter 20 . 6/16/2013
A huge geass made of smaller geass? GEASS-CEPTION!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
A code is more powerful than a geass. When a person with a geass and a code dies, the geass is lost but the code activates and the person is made immortal. And you can't get another contract when you have a code. And all contracts are the same.
Ppsh chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
This whole notion of his code and geass just 'vanishing' or 'cancelling out' is patently absurd. It makes some sense perhaps that there is conflict between the two, but not that they would magically disappear - which is SO convenient for your plot - just because S.S's code comes near him. Besides which, C.C could have done the same thing. C.C could have given him geass again as well. What I'm left wondering is, why the fuck should Lelouch follow this guys plans? He's just a random douchebag. Why is C.C cooperating with him? Why couldn't C.C revive him? Where did V.V's code magically vanish to? Why is the geass different? No reason!

So many illogical inconsistencies that are waved away just because it happens to be convenient. It's a paltry Dues Ex Machina.
FollieOfMadness chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
OOOOOOOh, getting killed the same way you killed your best friend. That, is something along the lines of Irony and a Pun.
FollieOfMadness chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Ooooh my god. XD
Lelouch TRAINING! XDXDXDXD
FollieOfMadness chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Lelouch evolved!
Lelouch has evovled into:
LeDOUCHE!
Seriously, FUCK LeDOUCHE. I'll set HIM on fire, see how he likes it. I disaprove of eviloulou, but I am open to ideas.
FollieOfMadness chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
HOLY FUCK LELOUCH IS ALIVE *JIZZ*
With that out of the way. HOLY FUCK LELOUCH IS ALIVE is all I have to say.
EcliSky chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This fanfiction was fantastic!

I would say it was a page-turner... but I can't.

But I hope you get the idea!

I like how you named him 'Infinity' compared to 'Zero'. A very nice touch.

Again, I loved it! w
MayAnny chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
Just one word: BRILLIANT!

Just one little thing I noticed: When Lelouch was training, you wrote about just '3 weeks of training'. If you set the main story a few years later, this training part in the beginning could be more realistic for that awesome display of ability on the wedding.
TREXPUNCHER chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Nidhoggr the dragon that chews on the roots of the world tree ygdrassil to bring forth ragnarok, and the worlds very first Drakemare.
Gohan-to-the-max chapter 22 . 12/13/2010
An amazing story, I shall go and check out your sequel like now :P
Keimichi chapter 22 . 12/5/2010
Hum, I agree on the part that Lelouch would never allow him to be manipulated. You could have made him be "I was planing this all along". Like, how he knew how he was being controlled but acted so he can find a chance to strike back.

Other than that... It was really good _ One of the reasons I was searching for fanficts was because I wanted the word to understand Lelouch's true intentions. This story made it true _ (well, at least the Black Knights know)
Slop Doggy chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
awesome, incredible, captivating story. if you haven't started a sequel, do so now.
deathwing316 chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
love ur story about revinge but i hate ur pairing i hate why u did not kill tht burdin sister of his! thts all!