Reviews for Seeds: Prequel to First Contact
Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Yay he's single!
Mo0Chroi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
TT I loved it... I loved it SO much...

The whole series ((I read those before this lol)) was beautiful. The writing was amazing though I have to admit that I ALMOST stopped reading in the beginning due to the fast pace in which everything was going at but I'm so happy that I didn't. It turns out that the fast pace was a great thing and I really loved the direction it took to.

Thorough out the whole thing, I was either gasping and on the edge of my seat or laughing out loud at the moments they shared, or going 'awwww'. Spinning together suspense such as the Borg assimilation **OH GAWD, SPOCK DDDD8 ((Kirk freak out/berserk mode in 3.. 2... there it is!))** and bringing in Uhura's past into this mix was a feat of amazing-ness! I felt heartstrings tugged at her story... And you did amazing at really not making her into the evil ex. Most stories that this is promised in ((not necessarily in Star Trek itself but in other moves/books/animes, exetera)) - they DO become the evil ex and are bitter, evil, and just plain hate them. The fact that she participated in and accepted their relationship was amazing and made me smile. Goodness knew that this could have been taken in a slightly different direction had she had a much different reaction to everything.

It was so beautiful to read about the wedding and how it emotionally touched everyone, the vows made me wanna cry, and Prime Spock... oh that poor man V_V Having to still cope with James being gone. Oh there's nothing that touches one's heart than knowing that your best friend, captain, brother in arms, lover, and soul mate is gone and you've still got a long time before you can see them again on the other side and the only momento of their's that you will ever have until that time is a small locket around your neck with the last thing they ever told you **at least that's what I read, I never actually saw that V_V I need to catch up on the series .;))

It's such a tear-jearker DX I wanted a bit more face-time with Prime Spock but at the same time - there's not much to tell of his life other than him centering it around James and him mourning over his T'hy'la but I still wanted to see a bit more of him... V_V **Suddenly thinking of song lyrics: "I'm torn in pieces, I'm blind and waiting for, My heart is reeling, I'm blind and waiting for you,"**

Over all - I'mma gush over this trilogy and hope something else comes around but if it doesn't - I'm totally satisfied with the ending as it is 8D *swoons over the pairings** X3

Long review is long... o_o;
LadyBaelish chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Aaaaaaaaw that was beautiful!
Doni chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nicely done! Now on to the trilogy.
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This was a nice piece. And an audiofic, you say? Has it been made yet? If so ... where could one find it? :P
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Cute story!
Mellyna chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great piece. So glad to see you write more in this universe. Thanks for sharing.
kat chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
amazing as always.

but i miss your harry potter fanfics! i need some drarry from you! 3
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
hahah perfect now i got ot go back and read all the others again lol great job
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
love it!
Catri Howlman-Carthaki spy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
SO excited. Typing this as I go because OMG!

"Meanwhile, Kirk and Spock had beamed into a nest of phaser-wielding Romulans, which was very different from the cargo bay Scotty had promised." *snorfle*

"Kirk ignored this. 'You're going to be able to fly this thing, right?'

"'Something tells me I already have.'"

Sort of, Spock. The you that did this was not you, but it actually kind of was you... *ends up singing "Birdhouse in Your Soul"*

"What?"

My thoughts exactly.

"It took a great deal of effort, but Kirk lifted his head. Directly across from him stood a very calm Spock. As his eyes focused, he saw the reason why the Vulcan was not moving; thick iron shackles, attached right to the wall, circled his wrists and ankles. A thick, curved band of metal held his head in place."

Well shit.

Ah Spock, cool in the face of danger. So much love there.

“"You tortured me!" shouted Nero. "You tortured me by making me watch my planet shatter into pieces while you did nothing. I got my revenge on the other you. Now I'm going to get revenge on you, Spock. I'm going to hurt you so badly you won't be able to function."”

Um…Methinks Nero misunderstands what Prime!Spock was trying to do. Also: overkill much? This is less “eye for an eye” and more “I focused on revenge until I flipped my lid Mwahahahahah-*coughhackchoke*”

“"You might not even have made the admission yet."”

…o rly? *arches eyebrow*

And…OUCH! Poor Jim! And o…thinky thoughts are good! Think them Jim. They’ll take you places.

Oh, the delicious tension. I’m quivering with excitement here, ohmigosh.

That was a nice clean break up. Yay friendsies! I’m glad there are no hard feelings. They make good friends.

E!11! Now I’m gonna go reread First Contact. BECAUSE I’M SO WOUND UP AND THIS IS SO AWESOME I LOVE YOU FOREVER I WISH TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR NEWSLETTER AND BOTTLE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THAT AWESOME. AND LIKE I SAID, I NEED TO READ FIRST CONTACT AGAIN. I HAVE TO. IT JUST FLOWS.

Tons of kisses and lots of love (…in case you hadn’t noticed already :3),