Reviews for Finally Whole
supercattotherescue chapter 1 . 6/18
*Jared*
Just letting you know it's Jared not jarrod
Nice movie choice for them to watch.
Jacob Malfoy chapter 9 . 4/29
2/5 stars. Sorry, but it's moving too fast and Paul and bella don't act like themselves
andrewpine chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
You have the girls hair wrong and his name is Jarod with one R.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/17/2016
I am so bored with clumsy is she going to do once she finds out she is stuck with Paul forever?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
I thought Forks was neutral ground,both were allowed to go there? plus as Sam said the leeches are gone.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
So she didn't sprain or break her hand when she slapped him? can't wait to see how he will get her close to him without her getting mad or upset until he can tell her she is stuck with him forever.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
She is 5' 4''. as usual Jake is an idiot and i am glad Paul imprinted on her and not his name is Jarod with one R. so Paul isn't pissed that he imprinted on a ''Leech Lover''? cannot wait to see Jake's little hissy fit when he finds out he lost his ''girl'' and will never get into her pants like he expected to.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Poor baby.
Tilty.bbb chapter 76 . 6/25/2016
This was a great read well done
Guest chapter 8 . 5/15/2016
I am writing this in the nicest way possible. In twilight, the name of the pack member is Jared, not Jarrod. Also, Lauren is the blonde and Jessica is the brunette. Therefore, if you are going to change the story, you at least need to let the readers know either at the beginning of the story, or per chapter. However, if it is unintentional, i suggest you let the readers know that you are not all that familiar with the story or you simply do not care. Do not claim to follow such a story if you cannot even bother to remember characters names or hair colors.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/3/2016
Paul's last name is Lahote not Meraz
Fishpuppy chapter 50 . 2/23/2016
Now I want cookies
rrochelle465 chapter 76 . 2/5/2016
I can't wait to read it...
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »