Reviews for All or Nothing at All
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was great, but it felt more T than M.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That wasn't M at all! You should change it back to T.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
How have I not read this before?

I just found this and man am I pissed I haven't found it earlier, but happy I found it now at least.

I rather like how Eve's the one 'taking charge' here. She's making the most in what little time-compared to Luck-she has.

also a question, you said you based this more on the novels right? Where did you find them? English or Japaness? I've been trying to find them in english or at least translations for ages.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Great. ;)
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Seems to me that if Eve and Luck did get together then sooner or later She's gonna get to drinking the elixir, too many people around them are immortal and Firo even knows hiow to make the stuff.

Still excellent writing.
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
?

Didn't understand the first paragraphs AT ALL... xD

Are Eve and Luck secretly dating here? That's SO SWEET! xD :D :) ;)

?

What the hell happened? xD

Anyways, keep it up... Though I didn't quite get this fanfic I'm sure a hell lot of more people would and that they'd like it. I liked it, I think... Though I didn't quite understand it at all... xD

Have more stories! :D :)
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Um, I'm just like, trying to pick up
the words that fell out of my mouth somewhere.
I love this story. So much. The bittersweet
relationship they both have. It's just so amazing.
I love that she's speaking as you added the
description of her undressing. & Luck was very
believable, it's awesome.

I do hope you continue writing Luck/Eve. (:
Jen Konoha chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I love it.

I love the book and think they would totally have hit it off eventually. Giving her 4 years to reach his age lol...

I appreciate that you addressed the time difference for them. Hers is limited, his is not. Very good, its something I've thought about and wondered on myself.