Reviews for The Dark Side of the Moon
MsIloveVampires chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
ooooh please update soon! :) Aww poor Draco to go through that and then hear Voldy cry out Remy's name
disappointed chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
oh come on! i love this story but this chapter is about Draco and Voldemort ?
we are to read about Voldemort and Remus so when are we going to read about Voldemort and Remus?
Lupinesence chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Hot, hot, hot and hot. Wow. Is it wrong that I really want Lupin to fall for Voldy's charm? Feel a bit bad for Draco so I hope he can find some extra loving from someone else too :( Can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I love this story!it is awsome!
Lupinesence chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
OMG I'm so pleased to see this updated after so long. Poor Remus with Voldy playing mind games (though that was kinda hot) but hopefully Snape can center him. Can't wait to read more :)
sunshinelovebrian chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I'm so happy to see that you are updating this story again :)

wow this chapter was really good and I can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon.
FrogizZ94 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Omg :O LOVED IT! 3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Please please please update :)
haze1982 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Hope this story isn't completely abandoned..it's quite interesting :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
Please update, I miss your fic
Lupinesence chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Wow, cool fic. I love the story so far and I hope you continue it. I like mainpulative!Voldemort in this chapter, it's a very Slytherin tactic :)
Laura whitlock chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
carry on
yvettesims5621 chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Wow, really love your story. Love how dark it all is and you don't see this pairing very much at all :)
subaru1999 chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
wonderful chapter! poor draco and remus, i cant wait to see what voldemort has planned for them!
Smile-Evily chapter 7 . 2/8/2011