Reviews for SeaHorse
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 4 . 2/1
Logged in just so I could favorite this. Beautiful!
Ibskib chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Small correction:
It came back negative - It came back positive

If it was some kind of test result as is strongly implied, then Setsuna should say it was positive. As in; They found a problem.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
To everyone finding the beginning unrealistic, read about bullying in Japan, that was actually tame as fuck compared to what actually could have happened
a reader chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
a beautiful story, thank you
xyz chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
This story was just-just beautiful. So beautiful I had to cry at the ending, because you see a 'character' end that way so rarely - everything has an end, so it struck truer, closer than most works of fiction we have here. I really loved how you portrayed them both, the slow build-up from bare acquaintanceship to love - it was just beautiful. Romance means you depict how someone falls in love - not the end product, as so many are fond of writing. Somehow, I can picture Ranma with Michiru far better than anyone else now. Oh, well! Food for crossovers, eh?
Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us lowly readers ;)
Teh Bleach Bottle chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
While i enjoyed the plot and pairing of this story, I felt it could really use better tone and wording for its characterisation of lesbian life. I was particularly unnerved by how Michiru behaved in the locker room by gawking at women.
darksquall03 chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
very, very good
Byakugan789 chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
Well, I liked the first two chapters. The second two were kinda sweet, but nothing at all about what I was looking for having read the first one.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
bah.
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Very nice. I like how you genuinely revised the meeting with the tendo's taking your earlier changes into account. Many authors don't do that.

Oh dear, Kodachi and power fantasies...she's going to be persistent isn't she?

Wait, Genma used the Umi or Yama senken on Ranma? Those are the only "forbiden's" I know for him, but I didn't really notice them in the battle.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I get the feeling you're not too familiar with Japan. While there are certainly homophobes, there's a rather impressive segment of the population who aren't meerly perverts of a large number of varieties, but honestly celebrate it. This could just be my experience, but Japan's got two primary modes. Fit in, or go exotic. My six years in the country if you were obviously different or followed some sort of fetish, Westernized, perverted, sporty, black, or some other form of Otaku you could easily be or become popular; if you went the other route and tried to fit in hell, that was a full time job and your peers could be very critical of any perceived mistakes. Especially in speech. They've honestly got fluency tests as a weighty part of your career advancement exams. It would make sense for us foreigners because you have to be able to speak to an understand your employees, bosses and coworkers, but plenty of Japanese people fail those too, which just makes it bazaar.

Also, Michiru is three syllables, Mi Chi Ru, shortening it as an american might yeild Mich-random-hyphen, but no asian person would cut off the I. Mi-chan, Michi-chan, chiru-chan, but not Mich-chan.

Asside from that, AWESOME STORY! And I'm only on the first chapter...GG. And there are three more! Unless it changes dramatically in the next chapters I wanna thank you in advance for writing this.
...I wonder how the pair of them are going to handle their individual engagements? Ranma to the Tendo's and Michiru to Haruka, give they're still, and still want to be, together. That's gonna be a mess, but the mutuality should certainly help it. And Michiru given your earlier mentioned society training should even recognize it, dulling the blow...maybe.
dimriver chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Very nicely done. It's a really powerful piece. Thank you.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Excellent story
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Just reread this since I seen it updated which is weird since i just remember reading it at least back in January.

This is still one of the best ranma/Michiru stories I have ever read. I wouldn't mind reading the reunion between Michiru and ranma's reincarnation.
ravenx1988 chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
You should writhe a chapter on what happens when Ranma is reincarnated. That would really be a great story to tell. I hope you writhe more story's about Ranma and Michiru. Your a very good writer keep it up.