Reviews for SeaHorse
Just reread this since I seen it updated which is weird since i just remember reading it at least back in January.

This is still one of the best ranma/Michiru stories I have ever read. I wouldn't mind reading the reunion between Michiru and ranma's reincarnation.
ravenx1988 chapter 4 . 6/2
You should writhe a chapter on what happens when Ranma is reincarnated. That would really be a great story to tell. I hope you writhe more story's about Ranma and Michiru. Your a very good writer keep it up.
Kordesha chapter 4 . 6/1
Awesome addition to Seahorse! Definitely brought a few tears to my eyes.
Bucio chapter 4 . 5/27
I went to your page to find the link for PM and saw a new update for Sea Horse, which surprised me, and after reading it, I like this ending, with Michiru remain faithful to Ranma despite all and waiting to see him again when he reincarnates

Thanks MilandaAnza for writing it, and to you by publish it
Rakaan chapter 4 . 5/27
Did they have any children?
Rakaan chapter 3 . 5/27
Damn that's bitter-sweet.
ERay316 chapter 4 . 5/27
Chapter 3 was a fine ending to the SeaHorse story, but this made for a perfect epilogue. One of the best Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers I've read.
cko2 chapter 4 . 5/27
Cute little chapter of the wait she was going to look for. Uraus married to pluto? Talk about out of left feild for that one.
At least its one of the few plutos who seem to get laid at least.
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 5/26
There's obsession and then there's this.
swiftrabbit chapter 4 . 5/26
Dammit! I though I was done being all emotional for this story :)
Rune Tobor chapter 4 . 5/26
Beautiful!
Zelara chapter 4 . 5/26
Hurray! Double happy ending, Good idea Milanda! 3
habibali123 chapter 4 . 5/26
Thanks for Chapter.

But oh maaan! Ranma still dead ? Poor Ranma. I will try to attack Michiru so he comes out of nowhere and save her. Those other Sailer girls need Ranma for Protection and (Recharging) 9_

Just kidding.