Reviews for SeaHorse
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Oh my gosh this is a great story I have enjoyed every second of it. You did such a fantastic job I am speechless and amazed the same time. I’m going to continue reading the side stories of this now.
SomebodyLost chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
You have no idea how much I reread this. I'm not even a SM fan, but now I'm gunning for a complete Michiru/Ranma fic. This is awesome.

I love how the little things affected Ranma. Like him getting more studious and thinking more before speaking, being sensitive about his female body, etc. What he really did need was a calming influence opposite his wildness. That's why I don't like him with Akane; I'm not dissing her, but together they're just a bomb waiting to happen. It's good for comedy but it can be too much sometimes.

Michiru... can't say much about her since I don't know her much, but I do adore her here. :)

There are plenty of spelling and pacing and grammar mistakes, but they're generally easy to overlook. :)

Thanks for making this fic and the other Seahorse spinoffs. I hope there'll be more upcoming spinoffs! :O
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
damm it i cried, ranma x michiru forever
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
I hate you made me cry now my eyes sting bastard

Loved it
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 6/8/2017
now this ending I love!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 6/8/2017
Very emotional.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
An excellent addition. Thank you!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Amazing work!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. This is the first ranma/michiru story I read and I can tell it will be my most favored one.
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
Logged in just so I could favorite this. Beautiful!
Ibskib chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Small correction:
It came back negative - It came back positive

If it was some kind of test result as is strongly implied, then Setsuna should say it was positive. As in; They found a problem.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
To everyone finding the beginning unrealistic, read about bullying in Japan, that was actually tame as fuck compared to what actually could have happened
a reader chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
a beautiful story, thank you
xyz chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
This story was just-just beautiful. So beautiful I had to cry at the ending, because you see a 'character' end that way so rarely - everything has an end, so it struck truer, closer than most works of fiction we have here. I really loved how you portrayed them both, the slow build-up from bare acquaintanceship to love - it was just beautiful. Romance means you depict how someone falls in love - not the end product, as so many are fond of writing. Somehow, I can picture Ranma with Michiru far better than anyone else now. Oh, well! Food for crossovers, eh?
Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us lowly readers ;)
Teh Bleach Bottle chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
While i enjoyed the plot and pairing of this story, I felt it could really use better tone and wording for its characterisation of lesbian life. I was particularly unnerved by how Michiru behaved in the locker room by gawking at women.