Reviews for SeaHorse
The pen or The sword chapter 3 . 2/10
Just one problem with this ki extends the users life by a lot. Ranma's sheer ki reserves dwarf those of both cologne and hoppasai, and they been training for over three hundred years. Imagine how long ranmas gonna live with his current ki reserves. Hell imagine how long he'll live as he keeps growing stronger.
silverhawk88 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Oh my gosh this is a great story I have enjoyed every second of it. You did such a fantastic job I am speechless and amazed the same time. I’m going to continue reading the side stories of this now.
SomebodyLost chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
You have no idea how much I reread this. I'm not even a SM fan, but now I'm gunning for a complete Michiru/Ranma fic. This is awesome.

I love how the little things affected Ranma. Like him getting more studious and thinking more before speaking, being sensitive about his female body, etc. What he really did need was a calming influence opposite his wildness. That's why I don't like him with Akane; I'm not dissing her, but together they're just a bomb waiting to happen. It's good for comedy but it can be too much sometimes.

Michiru... can't say much about her since I don't know her much, but I do adore her here. :)

There are plenty of spelling and pacing and grammar mistakes, but they're generally easy to overlook. :)

Thanks for making this fic and the other Seahorse spinoffs. I hope there'll be more upcoming spinoffs! :O
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
damm it i cried, ranma x michiru forever
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
I hate you made me cry now my eyes sting bastard

Loved it
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 6/8/2017
now this ending I love!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 6/8/2017
Very emotional.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
An excellent addition. Thank you!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Amazing work!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. This is the first ranma/michiru story I read and I can tell it will be my most favored one.
King of Plot Bunnies chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
Logged in just so I could favorite this. Beautiful!
Ibskib chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Small correction:
It came back negative - It came back positive

If it was some kind of test result as is strongly implied, then Setsuna should say it was positive. As in; They found a problem.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
To everyone finding the beginning unrealistic, read about bullying in Japan, that was actually tame as fuck compared to what actually could have happened
a reader chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
a beautiful story, thank you
xyz chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
This story was just-just beautiful. So beautiful I had to cry at the ending, because you see a 'character' end that way so rarely - everything has an end, so it struck truer, closer than most works of fiction we have here. I really loved how you portrayed them both, the slow build-up from bare acquaintanceship to love - it was just beautiful. Romance means you depict how someone falls in love - not the end product, as so many are fond of writing. Somehow, I can picture Ranma with Michiru far better than anyone else now. Oh, well! Food for crossovers, eh?
Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us lowly readers ;)