Reviews for SeaHorse
Byakugan789 chapter 4 . 8/8
Well, I liked the first two chapters. The second two were kinda sweet, but nothing at all about what I was looking for having read the first one.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 8/8
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 8/8
Very nice. I like how you genuinely revised the meeting with the tendo's taking your earlier changes into account. Many authors don't do that.

Oh dear, Kodachi and power fantasies...she's going to be persistent isn't she?

Wait, Genma used the Umi or Yama senken on Ranma? Those are the only "forbiden's" I know for him, but I didn't really notice them in the battle.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 8/8
I get the feeling you're not too familiar with Japan. While there are certainly homophobes, there's a rather impressive segment of the population who aren't meerly perverts of a large number of varieties, but honestly celebrate it. This could just be my experience, but Japan's got two primary modes. Fit in, or go exotic. My six years in the country if you were obviously different or followed some sort of fetish, Westernized, perverted, sporty, black, or some other form of Otaku you could easily be or become popular; if you went the other route and tried to fit in hell, that was a full time job and your peers could be very critical of any perceived mistakes. Especially in speech. They've honestly got fluency tests as a weighty part of your career advancement exams. It would make sense for us foreigners because you have to be able to speak to an understand your employees, bosses and coworkers, but plenty of Japanese people fail those too, which just makes it bazaar.

Also, Michiru is three syllables, Mi Chi Ru, shortening it as an american might yeild Mich-random-hyphen, but no asian person would cut off the I. Mi-chan, Michi-chan, chiru-chan, but not Mich-chan.

Asside from that, AWESOME STORY! And I'm only on the first chapter...GG. And there are three more! Unless it changes dramatically in the next chapters I wanna thank you in advance for writing this.
...I wonder how the pair of them are going to handle their individual engagements? Ranma to the Tendo's and Michiru to Haruka, give they're still, and still want to be, together. That's gonna be a mess, but the mutuality should certainly help it. And Michiru given your earlier mentioned society training should even recognize it, dulling the blow...maybe.
dimriver chapter 4 . 7/29
Very nicely done. It's a really powerful piece. Thank you.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/10
Excellent story
Just reread this since I seen it updated which is weird since i just remember reading it at least back in January.

This is still one of the best ranma/Michiru stories I have ever read. I wouldn't mind reading the reunion between Michiru and ranma's reincarnation.
ravenx1988 chapter 4 . 6/2
You should writhe a chapter on what happens when Ranma is reincarnated. That would really be a great story to tell. I hope you writhe more story's about Ranma and Michiru. Your a very good writer keep it up.
Kordesha chapter 4 . 6/1
Awesome addition to Seahorse! Definitely brought a few tears to my eyes.
Bucio chapter 4 . 5/27
I went to your page to find the link for PM and saw a new update for Sea Horse, which surprised me, and after reading it, I like this ending, with Michiru remain faithful to Ranma despite all and waiting to see him again when he reincarnates

Thanks MilandaAnza for writing it, and to you by publish it
Rakaan chapter 4 . 5/27
Did they have any children?
Rakaan chapter 3 . 5/27
Damn that's bitter-sweet.
ERay316 chapter 4 . 5/27
Chapter 3 was a fine ending to the SeaHorse story, but this made for a perfect epilogue. One of the best Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers I've read.
cko2 chapter 4 . 5/27
Cute little chapter of the wait she was going to look for. Uraus married to pluto? Talk about out of left feild for that one.
At least its one of the few plutos who seem to get laid at least.
Ferdiad chapter 4 . 5/26
There's obsession and then there's this.