Reviews for With time
LeonLesson chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
aww... i wanted a happy ending..

good story btw. its all perfect!

though it made me sad DX
Evergreen chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
hey, yeah, not such a happy ending and the fight scene was rather... well, it was very detailed but reminded me of saw. :))

Nice job on the details though you did make mistakes in grammar and such. :D
Not a World Eater chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Zetta, "I'M! The most badass Overlord in the CASMOS! Beat that!"
Laharl, "HEY YOU BUTHOLE! I earned my Overlord tittle DAMNIT! I'm the greatest!"

xD

Nice chapter! Is this the end or will you do a happy ending?
All I know is that damn! You do such a good job with Devourlord Revya!
I loved how she totally just bitchslapped Vig with her plan! Poor Viggy! Oh well she'll be forgiven D
Roxis chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"It's been a long time...kid"

this part made me here Vigilance;s voice in my head. It's been a long time since I've last read your fics and almost half a year since I last used our PS (since it got busted) and I wasn't even able to play the 'Demon Path' and how I wish I could.

I still like how you write but as you said, there were some wrong grammars and there were some wrong spelled words but the story is just good. I don't like mushy stuff but reading your story is just good, I find myself enjoying it. :D
Not a World Eater chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
That actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I feel sorry for Vig but hey, atleast he went out in a good way. Though I wonder, now that Revya is back what will she do? Enjoy life...or go on a gory killing spree? It's a mystery *Insert dramatic music here~*

xD
shadowzerover5 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Um you made the "kid" to "kit" thing again. But the story is sort of bitter sweet. I like it XD. Anywho nice work on this chapter might I recommend using quotation marks instead of dashes for dialogue in your future stories to make them appear neater. The last paragraph has a few run-ons you might want to break it into at least 2 smaller paragraphs to ease reading and the usage of simpler sentences will help spot errors easier. I await new stories from you and who knows I might write one myself when since I have a few ideas in mind. I'll wait till I have finished demon path though

Till next time,
rogejun chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
coll story, who many years have passed in this story? Only exist humans now?
shadowzerover5 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Interesting premise. You have one fic for normal path and now a demon path story and it's not half bad. But you have a lot of errors like "kit" instead of "kid" some run-on sentences and misspellings. Get a beta or use a spell checker to get these errors but over all its an enjoyable read. Cheers!