Reviews for Death Eatin' A Cracker Outtake
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This short story was amazing! The imagery you are able to provoke is breathtaking! What a wonderful addition to your original story!
orchocolatecovrd chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I remember when this chapter of the story was read. I had a longing for the details..missing them in the main story itself. But you are indeed a wise was perfectly suited as an outtake...wonderfully crafted...brilliantly phrased...a warming the perfect truffle...thank you!
darketernal2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was a real fun outtake. I would love to see more.
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Ozzykomakozzy chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I have read every story you have written on this site. What a truly wonderful writer you are. Pleazzze write more fanfiction on Eric and Sookie. I love the litte glimpses that you give us on their married life. I soooo wish that they end up like this.
KNic19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Ooh, that was fun...and more than a little bit hot! Makes me want to grab some candy and...well you know where that goes...I believe you invented it (at least in my eyes, hehe). I am glad that he did not glamor her, it just would not have been right. But it shows growth in her, because she was willing to let him. Once again, you rock! Thank you also to the ladies who bid on this!
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
yummy and funny
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Hi Misscyn, I have just finished re-reading your work. I am missing your style and finess. I am jonesing for more Viking and Telepath. I have just finished re-reading Viking War Bed Games which, was just so much fun. I love that they have become a tight and happy couple. I am looking forward to more of your work in the near future.

tabby1249 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I have read all three stories that you have on FF. I really appreciated your monumental efforts on DEAC, but I have to say that this little gem..DEAC Outtake is, arguably, the best of the three. It is beautifully written, more true to the voices of the characters and strongly evocative of the beautiful relationship between Eric and Sookie that is desired by so many.

It is a crackin' good little story that allows the reader to have strong mental images and powerful emotional response (think Sookie's need for multiple pairs of panties).

Thank you for this lovely little story. Third person writing may indeed be your strong suit.
notimefortime chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Loved it. Eric and Sookie know how to keep the fires stoked for sure.
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oooh I loved the POV in this!

This was scary fun! You can almost feel Sookie's adrenaline pumping.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Great outtake
sweet.sonata chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Thanks for the outtake!. I was wondering if Sookie is gonna take that Andromeda blood to keep young (since shes planning on staying human till at least 40) and if youre going to put something out on Sookie changing? That would be great!
Suzapalooza chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was wonderful. Loved their little game of cat and mouse. Hehe.

Their confessions at the end were sweet too.

Great outtake!
JJsMom chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great story. I loved the interaction between them as a couple. I didn't think I would like 3rd person after being so used to 1st person in your other story-but it worked and I fell right into your world again. Thanks so much for another great story. Looking forward to the next one.